Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Wheels-inmotion Web Site

Tony-Bones

I am happy and proud to announce the launch of the new WIM web site which you can see at http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk

You may notice that we have improved the functionality of the site, and have extended the range of services that we offer to include a revised and comprehensive technical theory explanation page and an on line shop.

I would like to thank Metserve for their web design expertise and never ending patience, and of course everyone that has supported myself and WIM in getting to where we are today.

I am very excited about the current structure and development plans, and believe that WIM can bring about a real and positive impact to the world of chassis dynamics, which I hope will have a tangable benefit and value to you.

I realise that WIM is a demand LED business, so I hope you will keep me in the feedback loop so that I know where were are going wrong and what we are doing right, and if you have any suggestions.

Thanks for your interest.

Tony

------------------------------------------------------

Note:- The ideal resolutiuon to view the site is 1024 x 768

nice and clean.. although not keen on the iframe centre.. especially on the forum.. found myself scrolling alot.

also like fargo says.. the logo looks like it says Heels in Motion

its a much improvement

also a link to LOC would be cool

nice and clean.. although not keen on the iframe centre.. especially on the forum.. found myself scrolling alot.

its a much improvement

The LOC link is without question... This new wim format is not finalised.... Issues with the shop and other details are still to be resolved.

Share Steves comments...

Would also ask you the ? is wheels in motion a proper company (LTD,sole trader.PLC etc) and if,*** forbid, work you carried out went wrong do you have relevant insurance ?

wim's progress is diplomatic to say the least. on-line we all live in a visible bubble so if you **** up you also crash and burn. To date i have never experienced this but if i do i will resolve this honourably.

A nice site Tony - The site is clean cut and WIM seems to have a more 'corporate' image now :D Well Done!

Have to say however, that I think the forum should open in a new window, not squashed in the centre as Steve says.

Also, I'm sure Metserve can change the top banner picture to a Lexus :P Obviously you need a link to LOC on your links page ;)

Are you still keeping a Trusted Centres section?

Looking good Tony, might want to remove all the Google links though :)

They are only there to give idea of page size ....... will be gone soon !

So long as Tony Agrees ..... it can be done ;)

B)-->

QUOTE(T7RY B @ Feb 17 2007, 08:08 PM)

C'mon Tony an LOC member and you have a pic of a BMW on your WIM logo :D

There will be a rotating image soon, a lexus will also be added ;)

its a much improvement

The "W" will have the highlight removed, this should guide the eye to read "wheels-inmotion" and still allow the "wim" acronym. The forum will have a "expand" link to acquire the entire screen.... Easier on the eye methinks. Feed-back from a friendly forum is vital so please team LOC if you feel something is wrong/ missing from the wim site please say!

very good Tony,I bet youre pleased,I know it will defo educate alot of people.

Thank you. I am very pleased.... We debated whether or not to continue exposing all the wim technical information since this has real commercial value.... so "what to do?" ..... Knowing the information has helped many, many people it was decided to not only keep the information visible but to expand it! So we did :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links