Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Pimp Ride Is Gonna Have To Go!

maneesh

That's right, I fancy a change this year, so my pimped up GS300 Sport is gonna be on sale in the next few months, and I'd like for it to stay in the club!

The car has been owned by different members of LOC since it was new, so it's always been pampered.

It's likely to be around mid to late April that the car will officially be available to purchase, but any preliminary interest is more than welcome. Price to be confirmed once I sort out the o2 sensors etc.

More than likely the car will be at the Ace Cafe Meets in March/April, as well as at the Fast Show@ Santa Pod on 25th March.

1999 T mk2 GS300 Sport - VVTi engine, HIDs, lowered suspension, Sport alloys, Front spoiler, Sport grille, Rear spoiler, Sport steering wheel, blackwood interior, Sport floor mats, and it's not the sat nav version

100k miles

mostly Lexus history

Ultra rare colour combo - Royal Sapphire Blue metallic and black leather interior

Only mods when I bought the car around 15 months ago were clear side repeaters and polar bulbs in sidelights and carkit for 6230 nokia

What I have added is:

2001+ rear lights (much better than pre 2001 lights - have those too)

Cusco front upper strut bar

Front grille debadged

Rear bootlid debadged (just the L remains in the middle)

Light smoke tints on side windows

Midnight tint on rear windscreen

18inch TRD triple plated chrome wheels (same size as stock, and stock still available)

L-tuned silencers

Blitz SUS Power induction kit (custom adapted for car from Aristo TT version) - sounds nice!!!

Daizen Front and Rear uprated polyurethane anti-roll bar bushes

Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres all round

All interior and door lights changed to blue leds and blue CCL light in boot

Blue LED reverse lights

Chrome Pimpin aint eazy sticker on rear screen (can be removed if you want!) :lol:

Full geometry setup with Dr Bones

Spark plugs replaced

Transmission fluid changed

Transmission mount replaced

Front lower ball joints replaced

Inner and outer tie rods replaced (this and the ball joints really made the steering feel nice and tight again)

O2 sensors and serpentine belt will be changed very soon

No error codes (apart from the O2 sensor one)

Lexus original weathershield car cover (with room for front and rear spoilers)

OEM spec sunshield for those hot summer days (really works well)

Can't remember when the next service is due, but will be checking paperwork and updating this thread over the next few weeks.

In very good condition for it's age and mileage. Bodywork is sweet (usual chips on spoiler), and interior is mint. Has been garaged at work every day. Car turns a lot of heads wherever it has been, and I've been fanatical about polishing the car too. The previous owner from LOC (ClaireG) never used to let her kids eat in the back in case they got the leather dirty - that's what convinced me to buy the car!

Exterior pics taken this morning! Interior ones a few months old.

Back

130374154-M.jpg

Side/rear

130374160-M.jpg

Front

130374164-M.jpg

Exhaust

85919154-S.jpg

Strut brace & induction kit

83057606-M.jpg

Pimpin aint eazy sticker

83404245-M.jpg

Blue rear interior light

80356979-M.jpg

Blue rear door light

80357033-M.jpg

Even the ignition barrel is blue now

80357467-M.jpg

Original Lexus weathershield car cover

80339853-M.jpg

With the stock wheels on (before sides got tinted too)

70709523-M.jpg

Rear interior (again pre window tinting)

70707164-M.jpg

Rear again

70706960-M.jpg

Front interior

70706742-M.jpg

OEM spec sunshield that I got from America - fits perfect

83437384-M.jpg

Lucky buyer even gets a Lexus biscuit!

106583939-M.jpg

time will tell.

also, both front bearings have been replaced, and rotora stainless steel brake lines have been fitted, with much better brake feel.

full RAC inspection with HPI report carried out Nov 2005 when I bought the car (report available).

the evolution of maneesh`s driveway

one minute its concrete the next its been paved :lol:

i can say that this car is a beauty, definetly defies the mileage given

what ballpark figure will you be looking at manny ?

what ballpark figure will you be looking at manny ?

according to the guides it's worth around £4700 part exchange price, that's for a standard car. so if i take off the cosmetic mods like wheels, lights, induction kit, car cover, and strut bar, i'd look for offers above 5k. i have yet to find another sport in that colour combo..looks stunning in the sunshine!

from what i've seen on here, it's better to remove the mods and sell them separately! Who wants first dibs on the chrome rims??? :lol: the only set like them in the EU!

whats up with the o2 sensors

poor fuel economy, got the codes read at dealer, shows that one of the sensors needs replacing, so i've ordered a pair of sensors from the states..have finally arrived!

Just met up Maneesh on Saturday (yesterday) and pictures don't do this car justice! It turns heads everywhere it goes. Car doesn't look like it has 100k miles, doesn't feel like it either when driven.

If I didn't already have the Aristo I'd buy this as it just looks kick ***!

Goodluck with the sale buddy - I'm hoping you'll stick to Lexus with your next car or in the near future ;).

without the chrome wheels :unsure:

That's ok he'll thread some chain through them and wear them around his neck. :lol::tomato:

I catch your drift though Maneesh, to keep it pimpin' you goto keep it fresh! Good luck with the next biatch...

• 3 weeks later...

I have seen that motor cruizin green st and it defo turns headz... it certainly did mine.. Let me know when you decide to sell as i would be interested. Any more pics of the interior? Has the ICE been updated or is it factory?

I have seen that motor cruizin green st and it defo turns headz... it certainly did mine.. Let me know when you decide to sell as i would be interested. Any more pics of the interior? Has the ICE been updated or is it factory?

thanks man..The ICE is completely stock. Let me see if I can take a few more interior pics this weekend.

• 5 weeks later...
hey man like the car very interested in it, what sort of price you after with all the mods still on it ?

was gonna take the chromes off and put them on the next car! I'm out of the country at the moment, mate, but when i get back in early may, I can find the car's paperwork and sort out some viewings..

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find a replacement car that fits my needs..

For the time being, it looks like I'm stuck with the GS.. :angry:

"STUCK"????? Life is SOOOOOOcruel some times! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Won't be getting rid of the GS. For my 4k budget, I just can't get anything luxurious and sporty to replace it. :whistling:

I've decided to do some further mods to the GS, and to help prepare it for a trip round the ring in a few weeks! :winky:

hi do you still have the original lexus wheels and if so are they for sale mine has nice rims on it but they are 17" and my speedo is a mile out would like to get it looking total standard my spare is the original 18" and i like those wheels

HEy where did you get the lexus car cover from

And how much was it

Lex Looks cool as

Kind Regards

it was from sewells of dallas, texas for around 150 quid..

hi do you still have the original lexus wheels and if so are they for sale mine has nice rims on it but they are 17" and my speedo is a mile out would like to get it looking total standard my spare is the original 18" and i like those wheels

you have a PM

HEy where did you get the lexus car cover from

And how much was it

Lex Looks cool as

Kind Regards

it was from sewells of dallas, texas for around 150 quid..

Are they available over the internet?