Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Newest Mod.

sparkystav

Just wanted to show off My shiny Strut Brace which i got from Fargo for a very reasonable price.

I know they don't do a lot compared to ARB's but its "Blings" up the engine bay a bit and Even fits over the Induction Kit.

It's a Prolex one but Prolex USA not Dave's Prolex. Love how it looks though. Not sure if theres much of an effect but still love it.

StrutbraceSmall.jpg

Strutbrace1Small.jpg

Just wanted to show off My shiny Strut Brace which i got from Fargo for a very reasonable price.

I know they don't do a lot compared to ARB's but its "Blings" up the engine bay a bit and Even fits over the Induction Kit.

It's a Prolex one but Prolex USA not Dave's Prolex. Love how it looks though. Not sure if theres much of an effect but still love it.

StrutbraceSmall.jpg

Strutbrace1Small.jpg

Very Nice mate :D you just need to clean the rest now :winky:

It's a GReddy induction pipe wrapped in heat shield and just a carbon enclosed filter. The filter isn't branded got it cheap from ScottAltezza. Did have Trust mushroom filter on it but swapped it for that one.

Nice one chap - i'm after one of these at the mo - noty necessarily a Prolex model but a SB in general.

Good work...

Jamie

I've got one like that for sale at the moment. PM me if interested. Pics are in my garage :)

• 6 months later...

• 4 weeks later...