Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 250 17" Alloys For Sale

richbaker

I have a set of four 17" alloys from an IS 250 SEL complete with Dunlop SP tyres (of which one tyre is brand new).

The wheels and tyres are in very good condition and are currently taking up space in my garage.

The wheels are from an IS 250 that i had brand new in September 2006.

Any reasonable offers.

If any body wants photos then perhaps they cam PM me and i can email some across (still have'nt mastered uploading photo's yet).

Ideal for anybody that's currently running on 16" rims and would like to upgrade to 17".

Im not sure if they are compatible with the 200's?

Anyone?

Yes they are..see my sig. Only problem is the tyres will need changing for the lower profile or the rolling radius will be too big.

Thanks for replies guys.

have you any pic. how much are you looking for?

I just want to make it clear that the wheels i have are 17" not 18". Some comments have mentioned 18" wheels - just to avoid confusion.

This is a stock set up from a brand new IS 250 SEL bought in March 2006. After a couple of months i bought the 18" Hoshis. Two cars later i now drive a G.S 300 SEL and hence wanting to sell the 17" wheels.

I am looking for £400, however there is a small piece of kerb damage to one wheel, which i have been quoted £50 to remove, therefore i am willing to accept £350

Regarding photos i have some (please PM me with your email address and i will attach them in an email)

Really need to get a grip with uploading photos.

Regards

Thanks for replies guys.

have you any pic. how much are you looking for?

I just want to make it clear that the wheels i have are 17" not 18". Some comments have mentioned 18" wheels - just to avoid confusion.

This is a stock set up from a brand new IS 250 SEL bought in March 2006. After a couple of months i bought the 18" Hoshis. Two cars later i now drive a G.S 300 SEL and hence wanting to sell the 17" wheels.

I am looking for £400, however there is a small piece of kerb damage to one wheel, which i have been quoted £50 to remove, therefore i am willing to accept £350

Regarding photos i have some (please PM me with your email address and i will attach them in an email)

Really need to get a grip with uploading photos.

Regards

Yes the reference to 18" was out of context, and it was also incorrect as they also fit the IS200 as they have the same offsets as the 17" and I believe the same staggered widths (8" front 8.5" rears). Just have to fit the right profile tyres to keep the rolling radius the same regardless of the wheel being 16", 17" or 18" from the OEM.