Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Recommend A Us Parts Supplier For Ls430?

I need to replace some parts on my December 2000 LS430. The most urgent thing I need are the front brake sensor cables for worn pads (mine are wrecked after the pads wore down 5000 miles earlier than the dealer predicted following a service). Unbelieveably (or rather predictably) Lexus want £145.00 for the pair of cables + fitting.

If anyone has a reliable site/dealer they buy from in the USA, where I could get these and some other bits (or knows of a car being broken up here in the UK) I'd be greatful.....

Many Thanks

If anyone has a reliable site/dealer they buy from in the USA, where I could get these and some other bits (or knows of a car being broken up here in the UK) I'd be greatful.....

Sewells of Dallas, Texas have been used by myself and other members for LS parts. Contact Darrel Diller there for a quote.

Alternatively, you have Carson Toyota who are very well used on club lexus. and they are in LA.

Sewells of Dallas, Texas have been used by myself and other members for LS parts. Contact Darrel Diller there for a quote.

Cant find anything on Sewells Of Dallas on the net?. But found the one in LA, anyone have the web address for Sewells?

Thanks again