Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Bumper

J888HNT

I've just bought a TTE Sports Aero bumper for the I200 off eBay. I got it for £40. BARGAIN!! But it does not have any mesh grilles on it. Does anyone know where I can get them from??? The seller said that u can fit the OEM grilles but that wouldnt look right would it???

I've just bought a TTE Sports Aero bumper for the I200 off ebay. I got it for £40. BARGAIN!! But it does not have any mesh grilles on it. Does anyone know where I can get them from??? The seller said that u can fit the OEM grilles but that wouldnt look right would it???

Just buy a sheet of mash (you can get it from eBay if you want). Cut to size and screw it on. I would paint the mash black first but it’s entirely up to you if you like the silver effect.

I've just bought a TTE Sports Aero bumper for the I200 off ebay. I got it for £40. BARGAIN!! But it does not have any mesh grilles on it. Does anyone know where I can get them from??? The seller said that u can fit the OEM grilles but that wouldnt look right would it???

Just buy a sheet of mash (you can get it from eBay if you want). Cut to size and screw it on. I would paint the mash black first but it’s entirely up to you if you like the silver effect.

How good would that look though with the mesh???? If done properly I guess it would look ok.

Have u got a link to any on eBay??

that is a massive bargain!!!

does the seller have any more do you know??

:o wow mate you did get a Bargain, last time i looked on eBay for one they was makeing 200+ nice one mate :winky:

Yep very good price mate, I got mine for £45 with the mesh grilles included so I was pretty chuffed too! :winky:

Yeah as others have said, you can get some mesh from any diy store (B&Q, etc) and then use that, should look fine and save you a packet - as far as I know it's not possible to buy the actual Lexus grilles separately

Some of the larger Halfords sell grill mesh in metal and plastic, could be the answer for you.

On the TTE bumper the mesh is held in place with self tapping screws, so don't use ones that are too long :shutit: ..........Also worth a mention is that the bumper should also have come with a metal brace/bar that runs along the top edge where the bonnet would touch...........I would guess this is to add support for that section as it's a little flimsey there.

It is only aluminium, about 1/2 inch wide and the length of the top edge of the grill, drilled with 5 or 6 holes and goes on top of the mesh, slighty longer screws hold the brace/bar and mesh.

Keith

that is a massive bargain!!!

does the seller have any more do you know??

I got it for £20!!!!. I kept a close eye on it and bid last minute. Turns out I was the only bidder. I thought there would be a flood of last minute bidders but to my dismay there wasnt any!! Had to pay £20 for delivery but at that price I am laughing mate. I dont know if he has any more, but the week before he sold one for about £180. I guess he may get some in now and again.

His eBay ID is phil11259. Drop him a message he may be able to help you in your quest for perfection!!

Good luck!!

Let me know how u get on!