Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dealers Who Offer Discounts To Members Of Loc

leighw20

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help. Is there a list anywhere of which Lexus dealers offer discounts on servicing to members of the LOC, or can anyone tell me if my local dealer in Woodford, Essex offers discounts to members of the LOC.

Thanks in advance. :)

If you sign up to Gold, you will reap the benefits believe me :D

................. Welcome to the LOC by the way!

Jamie

Cheers. Thanks for the Welcome.

And funnily enough, thats the reason I was asking, to see if I could swing a discount at my local dealer if I were to join properly. hehe.. :winky:

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help. Is there a list anywhere of which Lexus dealers offer discounts on servicing to members of the LOC, or can anyone tell me if my local dealer in Woodford, Essex offers discounts to members of the LOC.

Thanks in advance. :)

James Cook in the service department will recognise your gold membership ;)

The list of dealers and other companies that give discount is in the Gold members forum. :)

Speaking totally personally and as a Newbie, I feel it would be to the scheme and LOCs advantage for y'all to freely publicise which Dealers accept the LOC Gold Card - as if you can know which Dealers will honour the scheme and give a 10% - 15% discount on Servicing and Accessories that would be a very strong motivation to sign-up. This is the one area which is of most importance to us all.

So why not put up the list - as to claim any Discount you have to (no doubt) produce your card anyways? I haven't taken the Gold Card yet is because MK Lexus tell me they don't take it. On some recent stuff I bought (got a 15% discount because I am shameless and ask anyways :) ) and having bought a pre-paid service plan I am unlikely to see any savings there. As for accessories I am sure I can get them to give me a 10% - 15% off just by asking ;)

I think I would take the LOC Gold Card just to show my support for the LOC in due course as I believe that I will not see any actual benefit.

Just my 2p as a Newbie and all.

So why not put up the list - as to claim any Discount you have to (no doubt) produce your card anyways? I haven't taken the Gold Card yet is because MK Lexus tell me they don't take it.

I've just looked on the Gold page, and apparently Lexus MK do give Gold Members discount on parts and servicing. I've no personal experience of this, but I'm sure someone else will have. Mind you, if you've already blagged 15% then you're ahead!

I get discount at my local dealer, and it's definately worth the Gold subscription.

Cheers,

IanB :D

The single biggest attraction for folks is saving money on the servicing/ accessories/parts for their cars. These costs have to be incurred, so any money saved would be well appreciated. As this is a stregnth of the LOC, why not openly publish which Dealers accept the LOC Gold Card and the rough discount available? This would surely be to the LOCs advantage as it would encourage many more people to sign up...that perhaps ordinarily might not.

I have said that in sometime in the future I would take the Membership because I understand that it funds these forums and club as a whole. I am shameless and will press for a discount wherever and whenever I can - so its not about me saving money - its about me showing my commitment to the LOC.

I just think the LOC is missing a great opportunity to market one of its greatest strengths.

I've just looked on the Gold page, and apparently Lexus MK do give Gold Members discount on parts and servicing...IanB :D

Ian, thanks for the info. mate. Will bear it in mind as I'm now on the prowl for a Lexus bootliner for our RX ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links