Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is250 Mm/satnav Problem

got the is250 back from service last week and when i turned it on i noticed the satnav pinpoints the completely wrong location...im in north-west london and it tells me i'm in essex!! it still moves along when i drive just along completely the wrong area...is there any way to reset the system without having to go through the hassle of taking it back to the dealer??

thanks!!

Guest inicol63
got the is250 back from service last week and when i turned it on i noticed the satnav pinpoints the completely wrong location...im in north-west london and it tells me i'm in essex!! it still moves along when i drive just along completely the wrong area...is there any way to reset the system without having to go through the hassle of taking it back to the dealer??

thanks!!

Hi have you tried to removel the disc and then re-insert the disc

:duh:

Guest inicol63
yeah didn't work

I think it time to ask the Dealer whats happening.

You should be covered under warrenty.

Has anyone else had a problem in your area?

got the is250 back from service last week

If it was like this when they gave it back, I wouldnt even try fixing it, take it back to them and make them fix it.

Tell them it was ok before you took it in and whatever they have done during the service has messed it up.

got the is250 back from service last week

If it was like this when they gave it back, I wouldnt even try fixing it, take it back to them and make them fix it.

Tell them it was ok before you took it in and whatever they have done during the service has messed it up.

Totaly agree, take it back to the dealers.