Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Got it yesterday and I have to say it great shows all the locations from a distance as to where the LPG stations are along with fitting services and servicing locations. And most importantly along the Motorways and Main roads.

Also got a years membership on Go-Autogas.com logged on and joined up, its well worth the purchase if you travel a lot or even to have handy in your glove box.

Anyone else brought one?

I was thinking about getting the tomtom updates aswell but 1) I dunno how to up load them 2) dunno if they will be correct or just a con but the guy only wants 99p for it ;)

Got it yesterday and I have to say it great shows all the locations from a distance as to where the LPG stations are along with fitting services and servicing locations. And most importantly along the Motorways and Main roads.

Also got a years membership on Go-Autogas.com logged on and joined up, its well worth the purchase if you travel a lot or even to have handy in your glove box.

Anyone else brought one?

I was thinking about getting the tomtom updates aswell but 1) I dunno how to up load them 2) dunno if they will be correct or just a con but the guy only wants 99p for it ;)

Mate great find, doyou have the eBay link please? Think it might be usefull. :)

I am sure you can download the data from the web for free, like i did for the speed-camera's, so has such there must be a place that has the LPG stations on it too. just do a search on Google.co uk

Please note if you are about to update the TOM TOM, make sure you back it up on your pc (trust me it is important if it ever get's currupted, has my brothers did when uploading speedcamera stuff :tsktsk: :tsktsk: ) Basically be carefull and read the instructions and search the tomtom website on how to upload the data. It is streight forward once you hook it up to the pc/laptop etc.

Hope it helps

Dibslpg

Hi no worries here are the links I have I brought mine from the 1st link and can had NO problems at all but its your call....

Lpg Map link 1

Lpg Map link 2

I was thinking about the tomtom updates but again I didnt want to take the risk, I might think about its only 99p but not sure it it worth the hassel if my tomtom goes tits up.

Yep they are all good but its not like having a map in your glove box unless you have the internet on the move or tomtom updated with lpg site...I mean it is handy when your out an about and want a lpg site near to you if you have not done your pre route planning...

I still use them free sites aswell.