Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Football

usuf_x

I'll be something better than that! I'll be playing football!

Not fussed as to who wins tonight though, although I have a mate who supports Liverpool and bores the sh :tsktsk: t of me when they win! I lose the will to live when he goes on about them!

Sorry slightly :offtopic: but can someone please explain to me why when a team has possession do they pass back to the goalie only for him to boot it up the field and they then have to fight to get possession back..... the logic of it defies me...

what a great trip this was

second time i have been to barca

cant wait for the second leg now

kool what was the atmosphere like? I know the stadium is big but it didnt sould loud on TV were the supports not making enough noise...

what a great trip this was

second time i have been to barca

cant wait for the second leg now

kool what was the atmosphere like? I know the stadium is big but it didnt sould loud on TV were the supports not making enough noise...

atmosphere in liverpool end was great as always - #

DSC00030.jpg

The liverpool fans where right at the top to the left of the score board all the way round to the half way line

the barcelona fans werent that loud really dont know why - the attendance was 92,000 with 4,800 liverpool fans OFFICALLY with tickets but at the end when they all left you cud see them everywhere