Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mods Mods Mods

IRLRs200

Hey guys so nice big bonus on the way to me soon so thinking of what i can buy for my RS. Have an Apexi RSM on the way, ordering some Tein lowering springs and getting a Camcon(need to find someone in Ireland to tune it in!) a nice TRD front lip. Anyone know where i can get a decat pipe and decent manifold ? Anything else i should do?? Im more interested in performance mods than anything else :P :P :P :P

Decat mate i did mine last week mad a big difference more responcive.

Ill let you drive my car above and see what you think a final drive kit is a must have too :lol:

Where can i get these 2 from? I gladly take a spin in it. You can have a go in mine and laugh at the difference!

I made mine myself mate as the ones u buy take out the middle box too and that would make it too loud.The way i made mine i can just bolt the cat back on for nct :winky:

Wanna make me one? :winky: :winky: ! As for the final drive kit? how much for that? and where can i get one?

haha just ordered my final drive kit from TDI along with an uprated clutch,

had a large wedge of cash burning a hole in my pocket bit of retail therapy required :D

once fitted means I can finally install the power fc thats been in storage for good few months :lol:

here's the final drive kit click

haha just ordered my final drive kit from TDI along with an uprated clutch,

had a large wedge of cash burning a hole in my pocket bit of retail therapy required :D

once fitted means I can finally install the power fc thats been in storage for good few months :lol:

here's the final drive kit click

Should probably start a new thread called "final drive".... :lol:

Anyway it looks straight forward enough, is it specially designed for altezzas with torsion type differentials?

Wonder how well it would suit an auto?