Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Everybody!

imyruff

Hi to all,

I just wanted to know how much miles lexus IS200 owners are getting from £10 pounds worth of fuel???

Thanks in advance!!!

Depending on how heavy your foot is you get between 24 and 30 mpg(if your very lucky). So then it really depends on how much you pay for petrol in your area as to how far you will get for £10.

In a four five letter word..... pants!

But im sure their are many other four letter words that would describe the IS200 Fuel economy but thats one of the polite ones!

As Adie says, £10 wont get you very far!

Edited by Kazi

In a four letter word..... pants!

Sure their are many other four letter words that would describe the IS200 Fuel economy but thats one of the polite ones!

FYI pants is Five letters :blush: But I agreed £10 is really not worth it you'll be lucky if the needle gets above a quarter and not much more than 70 miles

In a four letter word..... pants!

Sure their are many other four letter words that would describe the IS200 Fuel economy but thats one of the polite ones!

FYI pants is Five letters :blush: But I agreed £10 is really not worth it you'll be lucky if the needle gets above a quarter and not much more than 70 miles

:lol: D'oh! Yeah, long day! What I meant to say is that their is lots of four letter words you could use to describe the ISs fuel consumption!

Hi to all,

I just wanted to know how much miles lexus IS200 owners are getting from £10 pounds worth of fuel???

Thanks in advance!!!

£10 worth of fuel should be plenty...............................to get you to the next petrol station :D

Since servicing my car I tend to get 125-140 miles for £20 as a posed to the 110 I used to get before. (although I am getting unleaded for 81.9p litre)

Has anybody else noticed that when you fill the tank the petrol gauge seems to go down very quickly at first and then slows down as it gets toward middle ? :unsure:

I hate this it gives me a false impression as to how much fuel I'm gonna use over a set journey.

Since servicing my car I tend to get 125-140 miles for £20 as a posed to the 110 I used to get before. (although I am getting unleaded for 81.9p litre)

Has anybody else noticed that when you fill the tank the petrol gauge seems to go down very quickly at first and then slows down as it gets toward middle ? :unsure:

I hate this it gives me a false impression as to how much fuel I'm gonna use over a set journey.

I find the opposite, slower when full and just evaporates when nearer empty! I probably only get about 300 miles to a tank on mine.

Well people this question is got nothing to do with my earnings, i am over the moon with my IS200!!

And I can afford to full tank it everyday if i needed to!!

I asked this question to get the average miles people gain after topup of e.g. £10!!

Thanks everyone!!

Wont get you anywhere. What is that your weeks earnings? I think he has realised he has made a big mistake lol!

well pippy, once again confirming peoples thoughts you are a complete phallus

Go crawl up Morse's @ss where you belong.

guys from a full tank I'm lucky of i get 230...Thats a mixture of town/motorway. I'm gonna service the bad boy soon, change all the drive belts, oil, filters the whole shabang, see what I get then.

Until then I'll just keep on admirin her under the petty station forecourts... :D

I find the opposite, slower when full and just evaporates when nearer empty! I probably only get about 300 miles to a tank on mine.

Liar! :P you must get about 30miles with the way you drive!

same here, slower when full and rapidly goes near the bottom. I get about 400miles to a full tank.

had a long motorway trip other day and reached 412 miles when the light came on, average speed of 80 mph

Wont get you anywhere. What is that your weeks earnings? I think he has realised he has made a big mistake lol!

well pippy, once again confirming peoples thoughts you are a complete phallus

Go crawl up Morse's @ss where you belong.

nah done that once nothing interesting to find - maybe you should have a go think you will like it :P