Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spark Plugs

Ellz

IK22 for modded engines...

So would IK22's suit an RS better than the IK20's?

Denso say IK20 for the SXE10 have a look HERE

Before I found this I throught the same as you and put in IK22s but think that this may have caused some fouling problems with the engine stuttering after a long idle and then trying to floor it. Though to be fair fuelling wa an issue as well with being too lean, the CamCon has sorted that bit out. Anyway will be changing to IK20s at the weekend so we will see if that helps.

Cheers Guys that link to ebay doenst say he ships to the UK, have emailed but has he got the stuff to u guys ok before then ??

I emailed him and it took a few weeks for him to reply. He does ship to UK. Actually, I think they turned up before his reply did :)

Cheers Guys that link to ebay doenst say he ships to the UK, have emailed but has he got the stuff to u guys ok before then ??

I emailed him and it took a few weeks for him to reply. He does ship to UK. Actually, I think they turned up before his reply did :)

Just ordered some, didnt know how much to put for postage, in the end i put 12dollas as it said 2 dollas an item, hopefully its enough