Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tesco Insurance

lee_iceman

Tesco comes up trumps again. Just had my renewal through from then, very pleased with it.

All mods declared, Supercharger, suspension mods, exhaust, bodykit, future BBK and audio upto £2000.

Fully comp, legal cover, courtesy car, 4 years NCB, 26, 1 crash last year worth £1600.

Quotes I got were:

Adrian Flux - £1190

AA - £890

A-Plan - lowest they gave was £900+, didn't even call me back in the end, poor customer service.

Bell Direct - £970

After those quotes I thought stuff it, might as well just renew with Tesco.

Renewal is £597.45 :o

Sometimes its funny how the systems work out certain premiums. Glad you got a deal there. I've usually found that Admiral Group tended to quote very competitively for us - but as our NCB has built up etc. eSure and the like become very attractive (don't think they'd take to MODS too well ;) ) but they we're not doing anything like that :)

Good stuff mate.

That is a very good price with all the mods on there too - would they replace the modified parts if needed, or do they replace with standard and you would need to pay the extra?

Everything would be changed like for like, except the supercharger. They would have to decide that at the time of an accident.

eSure and the like become very attractive (don't thyionk they'd take to MODS too well ;) ) but hey we're not doing anything like that :)

Good stuff mate.

Yeah I tired esure and more than last year, but because the supercharger adds around 30% more power they would even quote me :blush: