Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Car Garaged For 10 Months Whilst I Go Away.

CadeyIS200SE

A worthwhile investment if you're going to do this again would be to buy an Accumate Battery charger. About £35 off eBay, you can leave it connected indefinitely and it'll just keep the Battery fully charged.

Don't go for the Optimate, it's designed for smaller batteries, namely those found on bikes.

mine was stood for 1.5 yrs that I know of and failed the MOT on loose rear seat and flexi pipes front, the bloke who had it before me put it in for the MOT and it failed on the front wheel bearing and because he works in Saudi it was stood for 1.5yrs on his sisters drive, its cost a few bob to bring her back to life but worth every penny

Should be getting the motor back tonight or tommorow now, but i wont be driving it again till the 15th august because i am not going to tax it for 2 or 3 days and thenn i am on holiday till the 14th, so i have been in the country for about 2 weeks and still have not driven the lexus all the more reason to savour the moment when i do, total time of not driving is from the 18th November 2006.