Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gold Membership

paul_k

Hi,

I've signed up for gold membership but need the gold card for a discounted service by next Friday (sorry)

Steve hasn't been on line for 11 days so can anyone sort this out please? :D

Thanks

Paul

You don't need the card mate, I believe the dealers have access to a list of the Gold members.

Hi,

I've signed up for gold membership but need the gold card for a discounted service by next Friday (sorry)

Steve hasn't been on line for 11 days so can anyone sort this out please? :D

Thanks

Paul

strange.. i am online every day 365 days a year at least twice a day on the boards mate. :winky:

• 4 months later...
strange.. i am online every day 365 days a year at least twice a day on the boards mate. :winky:

Statistics

Steve,

Please, can you sort out my Gold Membership status on here..... I have PM'd you and tried 2 email addresses that I found, but nothing has been done about it yet. I paid up on the 20th/21st, so as you haven't been about since the 19th, I guess that's why it's not been sorted.

My username on the Gold forums is 'dave_w'

Thanks

Steve,

Please, can you sort out my Gold Membership status on here..... I have PM'd you and tried 2 email addresses that I found, but nothing has been done about it yet. I paid up on the 20th/21st, so as you haven't been about since the 19th, I guess that's why it's not been sorted.

My username on the Gold forums is 'dave_w'

Thanks

Sorry you have had a delay Dave, Steve is on holiday at the moment but will be back next week so hopefully he will sort it out as soon as he is able :)

Sorry you have had a delay Dave, Steve is on holiday at the moment but will be back next week so hopefully he will sort it out as soon as he is able :)

Thanks for the reply Janey. I sort of came to the conclusion that he is away.... just bad timing on my part really. All I want to do is post in the Cars For Sale section, and it is frustrating that only 1 person is able to act on any new Gold members.

Will just have to wait then :whistling:

Dave