Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello Loc

Fin_IS_200

Hello Pictures added

I suddenly became a Lexus owner, when i bought a '99 IS 200 (SE i think)from my work, local Toyota dealer.

In Finland we dont have own Lexus club at all, so they go together with Toyota club and build ones r pretty rare. So i ended up here, joined, and read forum all night long :)

I was supposed to buy Sierra (Sapphire) Cosworth as ive always been attached to blue oval, but but... here i am and that one is going to be fastest is 200 in Finland, some day :D

I just changed timing belt, and mileage is now just over 79 000 km.

Plans for this summer will be TTE s/c kit, and LSD from Sport model. Also rims will be changed to 18"

Pictures maybe later, u know what stock looks like.

Hello

I suddenly became a Lexus owner, when i bought a '99 IS 200 (SE i think)from my work, local Toyota dealer.

In Finland we dont have own Lexus club at all, so they go together with Toyota club and build ones r pretty rare. So i ended up here, joined, and read forum all night long :)

I was supposed to buy Sierra (Sapphire) Cosworth as ive always been attached to blue oval, but but... here i am and that one is going to be fastest is 200 in Finland, some day :D

I just changed timing belt, and mileage is now just over 79 000 km.

Plans for this summer will be TTE s/c kit, and LSD from Sport model. Also rims will be changed to 18"

Pictures maybe later, u know what stock looks like.

Hi welcome :D hope you get all sorted soon mate :D supercharger is very good mod to do :D it was my 1st :D

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Oh that, yea i know Spock's car, but didnt knew he was going with 2 turbos these days ! :shutit:

I might have to calm down a bit...thats a lot of money to spend..for me :P

Hi, and welcome to the Club! Nice to see there's gonna be more modded IS's in this part of the world as well. Don't know about the "fastest in Finland", though... :winky: :whistling: