Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted...

Unregistered_User

Ok tout le monde,

I'm after a few bits and bobs and I wanted to post here in case some of you decide to return your cars back to stock, change bits, upgrade etc. Alternatively, if you have seen these bits for sale somewhere please let me know ;)

I've been on the look-out, but thought I'd put out the word as well lol...

• Cusco Front Strut Brace (Blue Strut Clasps)
  • IS200 Front Arm Rest
  • IS200 LE Grille
  • TTE Front Bumper (or)
  • TRD Front Skirt
  • TRD Rear Skirt
  • TRD Side Skirts

If you do spot anything, please PM me.

Thanks in anticipation,

Jamie

TDI sell the TTE bumper, as for the TRD kit, give Chris.S a bell hell sort you out with it as well as the LE grill, think there was a group buy on them a few months back.

You'll be very lucky getting the armrest, installed mine today and they are a brilliant, can't see anyone wanting to give one up.

Cusco strut braces pop up on ebay every now and again, i'll keep an eye out for you.

TDI sell the TTE bumper, as for the TRD kit, give Chris.S a bell hell sort you out with it as well as the LE grill, think there was a group buy on them a few months back.

You'll be very lucky getting the armrest, installed mine today and they are a brilliant, can't see anyone wanting to give one up.

Cusco strut braces pop up on ebay every now and again, i'll keep an eye out for you.

Chris s can get you the TTE bumper toooo :D

Thanks for that Lee, what a coincidence that you installed one today! Did you purchase the genuine Lexus part? I have been told that there is actually an aftermarket arm rest unit available. I have trawled the forum but have been unable to find anything. Any pictures yet?

Thanks,

Jamie

Just taken, it was bought in Mr Singh's group buy, it is an original one.

armrest.jpg

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=26413 - the link to the LE grill GB