Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Advice Required Please

martin34

Hi Everyone, I would like your advice please.

I will be looking to sell my precious black IS200 Sport 03 plate with full sports styling kit and 18 inch alloys within the next few Months. The car also has a Janspeed supercharger which was fitted by Janspeed themselves and it comes with a full lexus service history and MOT until July this year... Car has done 36500 miles mots of which is motorway mileage.

I have approached a few Lexus dealers and and a few other main dearlers and they have offered me stupid money??? What sort of price do you think I should sell privately ...??? I was thinking in the region of about 12 Grand. Is this too much ????

Let me know your thoughts

Martin

Pics of the car in Members gallery....search for martin34

Thanks for reading !!!

Hi Everyone, I would like your advice please.

I will be looking to sell my precious black IS200 Sport 03 plate with full sports styling kit and 18 inch alloys within the next few Months. The car also has a Janspeed supercharger which was fitted by Janspeed themselves and it comes with a full lexus service history and MOT until July this year... Car has done 36500 miles mots of which is motorway mileage.

I have approached a few Lexus dealers and and a few other main dearlers and they have offered me stupid money??? What sort of price do you think I should sell privately ...??? I was thinking in the region of about 12 Grand. Is this too much ????

Let me know your thoughts

Martin

Pics of the car in Members gallery....search for martin34

Thanks for reading !!!

Sorry I cant help on the issue, but what sorta bhp did the janspeed s/c put out?