Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Predicament

What I meant was, that if the headlights are on, and you wash the windscreen, the first time you do this it also activates the headlight washers. I hated this as it just sprays water all over the bonnet. Yep there is the separate switch, but if the lights are on, it does this automatically.

Mine's a 2002 car, but I'm pretty sure they all do it :)

Thats really weird, mine does not spray the lights if I spray the windscreen with the lights on. Maybe I have a fault, a fault I guess I can live with. :o

Mine doesnt spray lights unless i press the button too!?

:offtopic: As far as i know, this only happens every tenth spray of the windscreen which cleans the headlights too. But of course, you guys should be using rain-x anyway so you don't need your wipers! :P

I think the lip looks good if you ain't done much to the car, but the bumper looks sweet with other mods.

Or it could be the other way around! :blink:

What I meant was, that if the headlights are on, and you wash the windscreen, the first time you do this it also activates the headlight washers. I hated this as it just sprays water all over the bonnet. Yep there is the separate switch, but if the lights are on, it does this automatically.

Mine's a 2002 car, but I'm pretty sure they all do it :)

Thats really weird, mine does not spray the lights if I spray the windscreen with the lights on. Maybe I have a fault, a fault I guess I can live with. :o

Mine doesnt spray lights unless i press the button too!?

Hold the button on the leaver longer. It should do, but mine only does it once in say every five times I use the washer jets.

I'm surprised at how different this is in different people's cars!

On my car, the very first time I use the windscreen washer after the headlights switch on, it automatically also washes the headlights.

It does that every single time.......... or used to anyway! :P

Without drifting too far :offtopic: though, are you any closer to making a decision on the lip or bumper?

And are you thinking of getting the TRD rear skirt or the TTE rear skirt?

TRD lip gets my vote. I've had one in my loft for over a year now, but i should be getting the sides and rear in the summer hopefully and then it will be all systems go :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links