Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Speed Camera

rush

there's a new one about to come onto the market which is meant to be the bee's dangly bits!!!

got soooooo many features and new technology and well worth the cash.

The GPS receiver is built into the unit and therefore requires no wiring. It also has a laser detector module (for mobile vans etc) which can either be attached to the detector unit itself or placed behind the wingmirror for example.

retail price is £249.95 and the system is called the Origin PoGo Alert.

I will be getting one ASAP and will write up a full review when i've had a play with it for a bit :D

Hi I love my is 200,

thanks for the info, keep us posted on that camera detector, I will buy one as soon as they release it.

Hi Raykhan this year im going to have the best ever birthday present: a lexus :-)))

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Snooper Sapphire which I've been quite happy with. Best part for me is that its an all in one unit with its own Battery too, so can easily move it from car to car.

Just mounts to the windscreen as below:

182281572.jpg

It's only GPS though, so no laser detection or anything, but to be honest I've always thought that it's unlikely I'm gonna get away with it if they have a gun, just don't want to get done by a fixed camera :)

I have a Snooper Sapphire which I've been quite happy with. Best part for me is that its an all in one unit with its own battery too, so can easily move it from car to car.

Just mounts to the windscreen as below:

182281572.jpg

It's only GPS though, so no laser detection or anything, but to be honest I've always thought that it's unlikely I'm gonna get away with it if they have a gun, just don't want to get done by a fixed camera :)

How do you get on with that Snooper Spphire? Are they any good? Ive got an old Snooper now and was considering a change in the not to distant future.

Slightly off topic but if you register with the Guiness Team they will send you a birthday card etc.

:question::excl: Off topic, this is "off at a tangent" unless I'm missing something :lol:

I use the Microfusion GPS detector (these will remain legal when the new laws come in very soon banning the ones that detect radar) http://www.microfuzion.co.uk/

I have had no problems with it at all and it only costs £99 with FREE updates for life , I got mine on eBay for £79.

The reason I liked it was that I tested a friends before I purchased it and it will operate placed down by the gear lever (the power wire can be tucked into the ashtray beside it) so it’s well out of the way. It does cover the heated seat switch a little but that’s no great hardship. I am amazed how well it picks up the satellites down there. I have only had one occasion when it failed to see them and that was in an extremely heavy rainstorm for about five minutes. A green light comes on to show that the signal has been lost.

I Hope this helps.

Graham

How do you get on with that Snooper Spphire? Are they any good? Ive got an old Snooper now and was considering a change in the not to distant future.

It's been really good actually, done everything I wanted it to do. Looks great, easy to move between cars, and no wires needed anywhere.

Only thing that I'd like is if that Battery lasted a bit longer - it lasts about 3-4 hours, so on long journeys you'll need to make sure you have the car charger with you, but otherwise its great.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links