Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wind Deflectors

Rob's Lexx

I like them to be honest, and think they would suit the white Lexus. Black on White - great combination, very moody and sleek.

Some people look on the deflectors as oldie items, but I think they look good.

Some wind deflectors attach via sticky tape, whereas others clip in and sound like a better fitment.

Get some piccys up! :D

Jamie

yea, these fit via double sided tape.

i have seen them on arcane's black IS and they look sweet on that.

was just trying to picture them in my head on a white car.....i reckon they'll look really good.

I would advise clip on ones which can be easier to remove if you change your mind later, and they fit to the inside to the channel where the windows go which makes it much sleeker. Check them out here

http://www.climairuk.com/climair/home.php

Yes they are heck more expensive then the ones on eBay, but I got them on mine front and rear and I think they are great, mind though the auto window close feature on your driver door would think it's a jam and bounce back open, so just close the window without using the auto feature. I will try to provide a pic of the deflectors later.

And since you are a Gold Member, think you can get a discount from gbdrivers.com for the front and rear sets.

was just trying to picture them in my head on a white car.....i reckon they'll look really good.

I would advise clip on ones which can be easier to remove if you change your mind later, and they fit to the inside to the channel where the windows go which makes it much sleeker. Check them out here

Yes they are heck more expensive then the ones on eBay, but I got them on mine front and rear and I think they are great, mind though the auto window close feature on your driver door would think it's a jam and bounce back open, so just close the window without using the auto feature. I will try to provide a pic of the deflectors later.

And since you are a Gold Member, think you can get a discount from gbdrivers.com for the front and rear sets.

My windows work perfectly normal on "Auto Close"

B)-->

QUOTE(T7RY B @ Feb 27 2007, 11:17 AM)

My windows work perfectly normal on "Auto Close"

are yours the adhesive ones mate or the clip on ones???

does anyone know whether these should still fit a 2000 reg???

cheers

rob

Hi guys,

will these fit my 2000 reg IS200....description states 2001 (i asked the seller and initially he said yes, then said he was unsure :yawn: )

LINKY!!!!!!!!!!

also, do you guys think these will look good on a white car???

cheers

rob

sounds cheap enough,think they'll look great on your car as the frame around the door is black B) :)