Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

If You're Over 27 And Have An Is250...

I am 28 with a 250 Sport, 2 years NCD and I am getting quotes above £1,000

Next month I will have 3 years NCD and I am hoping my insurance will go down alot further.

I struggled to find any quotes for less than £1000 with 2 years NCD even Liverpool Victoria were about £1300.

I have no conviction points or anything, licence held for over 10 years.

56 ( tomorrow :crybaby: ) Wifey is of a suitable age for me ( gotta watch that :whistling: ) IS250 SEL auto - moonroof - all the toys

driving since 17, retired, full NCB 1 SP30, full protected NCB, garaged, N Wales, Excess £200,

NIG ( via A quote online ) £226.00 inc tax.

Does anyone else here have Lexus Insurance?

I have just signed up for a second year with Lexus Insurance. (Royal & Sun Alliance)

Lexus IS 250 SEL Auto MM.

2 SP30's 3 years old.

Just 39 and 13 months old

5 years NCD Protected Fully Comp

16k Miles per year with full business use.

Garaged in an inner city.

£551.00 same as last year.

Next to no excess, guranteed Lexus car as a replacement should mine need work

and all work done by Lexus not some back street garage. and a great new for old

thing in the first year if its a right off. No mucking about with cover for courtesy cars

its already on the policy.

I know its a bit more but you only get what you pay for.

If you get quotes from Confused.com or similar make sure you dont use a regular email

address, set up a temporary one with someone like Orange or ukonline. My Inbox

is flooded daily by junk from these idiots since i asked for a quote event though i ticked all

the right boxes for no further contact. Tw :tsktsk: ts

Infinity......

I have just signed up for a second year with Lexus Insurance. (Royal & Sun Alliance)

2 SP30's 3 years old.

thing in the first year if its a right off. No mucking about with cover for courtesy cars

If you get quotes from Confused.com or similar make sure you dont use a regular email

is flooded daily by junk from these idiots since i asked for a quote event though i ticked all

Infinity......

Same thing happened to me with confused, mistake I won't make again. Your comment " you only get what you pay for" couldn't be truer.

2 SP30's 3 years old.

Infinity......

Infinity,

Have been on Royal and Sun Alliance website, can't find any ref. to Lexus Insurance. Have you got more details.

Thanks,

Exiled

I never go for the cheapest insurance...or any website proporting to slash the costs. I go direct to the companies and get quoted.

Dunno if the diesel is the same (I think it is) - I'm with Direct Line, both in 40's, full NCB, £250 excess, £410. Some copanies can beat it by £70 odd with certain strings, but I get unlimited mileage and business use (Class 1A) for both of us...so I've stuck it out!!

2 SP30's 3 years old.

Infinity......

Infinity,

Have been on Royal and Sun Alliance website, can't find any ref. to Lexus Insurance. Have you got more details.

Thanks,

Exiled

Forget last request, found phone number. 0800 138 3200. Me and the wife, over fifty, both whiter than white. 45 days Euro cover, garaged, plus all the benefits Infinity has listed above, £387. If you're going to spend 20-30k, think about it.

I never go for the cheapest insurance...or any website proporting to slash the costs. I go direct to the companies and get quoted.

Dunno if the diesel is the same (I think it is) - I'm with Direct Line, both in 40's, full NCB, £250 excess, £410. Some copanies can beat it by £70 odd with certain strings, but I get unlimited mileage and business use (Class 1A) for both of us...so I've stuck it out!!

Likewise, just me though, £408.00.

yes i have lexus insurance and it is my second year also with a 220d and it costs £550 and that includes modifications. tinted windows (you should inform insurance companies as they will not pay out as it is classed as a modification) lowered suspension and twin exhaust. this also included a plug in performance chip but caused more problems than it was worth so dont have it any longer. those of you that want a quote should just phone the local dealer and they will give you the number to ring. :D

• 4 weeks later...

65 Year old retired wrinkley ( Cambridge area) got quote for my 250 SEL auto from Hastings Direct. Would you believe £195 for fully com protected.

Nearest was SAGA at £500. Still can't understand the catch. Might do If I ever have to claim.

£330 for my GS430 - Only 4 years n/c (totally wrote off my LS400 2 years ago - was reduced to 3 at the time)

£150 compulsary xs...no voluntary....protected no claims

I think its a bargain :)

EDIT: I'm 34

Next month I will have 3 years NCD and I am hoping my insurance will go down alot further.

I struggled to find any quotes for less than £1000 with 2 years NCD even Liverpool Victoria were about £1300.

Try Adrian Flux Insurance. They put me with Royal Sun Alliance for £393. Me and the missus, both 40s, living in Newcastle, 4 years NCD. Me - two convictions in the last 5 years (armed robbery and public indecency! :shifty: )

Try Adrian Flux Insurance. They put me with Royal Sun Alliance for £393. Me and the missus, both 40s, living in Newcastle, 4 years NCD. Me - two convictions in the last 5 years (armed robbery and public indecency! :shifty: )

I managed to get my renewal down to £808, and next year I will have 4NCD.