Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Quick Question

chrisis200

Any1 ever replaced the gear knob in a Lex IS200? I have the sport yr99, so the chorme gear knob is really scratched fancy a cheap change from eBay, do the originals just screw off?

I remember doin my clio & it was glued & stuck on so had to hack/chop parts of :S... Hoping this is as easy as unscrewing thanks for any help.. :D

Chris

Any1 ever replaced the gear knob in a Lex IS200? I have the sport yr99, so the chorme gear knob is really scratched fancy a cheap change from ebay, do the originals just screw off?

I remember doin my clio & it was glued & stuck on so had to hack/chop parts of :S... Hoping this is as easy as unscrewing thanks for any help.. :D

Chris

Just screw off mate :D

Any1 ever replaced the gear knob in a Lex IS200? I have the sport yr99, so the chorme gear knob is really scratched fancy a cheap change from ebay, do the originals just screw off?

Chris

Hi Chris,

check my pic. This is fitted to my IS200 via 3 allen key grub screws.

I love it to bits. I bought it off E-Bay. It's a Richbrook Gear Knob with

the Lexus logo. If you cant find one on there, messge me and I will

put you in touch with the guy I got mine from.

Wozza