Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wsb & Bsb On Tv

osteo66

I wondered if any like-minded LOC-ers know if the World & British Superbike races are being televised on 'normal' TV as opposed to that new fangled Sky stuff? The 2006 seasons were covered reasonably well but I can't get a sniff this year :unsure:

The ITV contract for BSB was to include the 2007 season as well, so I assume so. WSB is Eurosport or MotorsTV only though I'm afraid. BSB doesn't start till April which is probably why you've not seen it yet.

The Beeb has the MotoGP, so you'll get to see that no problem. But frankly Eurosport kicks ***** when it comes to bikes, their coverage is superb so I'll be watching it on that rather than the BBC.

I intend to be at the two Brands Hatch BSB races, fabulous track and only an hour or so away from me!! Roll on April 9th! Is Brands or Thruxton within range for you? Nothing like live racing where you can smell the petrol and the feel the noise!!

saw a bit of the Sperbike last weekend when it was raining at the weekend. Think James Towsland won the one race, Honda.

As long as the Ducati's dont win im fine, crappy italian bikes last last one race. there are trying to up the CC cos there foolish twin engined bike are maxed out. arhh poo