Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Front Is200 Calipers Required

6OLDE

Hi everyone,

My calipers are seized on my IS, making my car very sluggish etc etc. I am in need of the front ns & os calipers. They must be in good condition (i.e. not seized up). Please PM me or email me on mukaramsheikh@hotmail.com

I can pick up anywhere in Manchester.

Thanks in advance.

Goldie

could get new seals etc and refurbish them or get them refurbished thru a company

do you know how much I'd be looking at to get them refurbed??

At the moment my car is breaking my heart, I am absolutely gutted about this!!! May have to grab some 2nd hand calipers..

no idea sorry - but i seem to think it was javadude ??? who bought the new seals etc from the lexus dealer - could also give them a call and see the cost of a set of seals etc

could get new seals etc and refurbish them or get them refurbished thru a company

At the moment my car is breaking my heart, I am absolutely gutted about this!!! May have to grab some 2nd hand calipers..

I had a problem this week but mine was just baked in grease so they were stripped and cleaned and now fine. In the mean time I looked for some and I can get them from my local garage for £97 each, they are refurbed ones though not brand new. personaly I prefer refurbed coz the cahnces are that at least the casting is genuine. let me know and I can put you in contact with them.

Craig

When my ds went i looked around and it was £100-£120 refurb. Lexus quote was that much it made me bad. Managed to get a new one from somewhere in leeds for about £170 i think.

Webby

Forums

News

Membership