Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mini Meet @ Sts Saturday 03/03/07 (alignment)

Tony-Bones

Interesting little meet this Saturday... Only three cars booked in for calibration. Two of them are "research cars" from wim's proving grounds some years ago helping IS200/300/SC/Tezza owners with their historical inner front tyre wear problems. If anyone fancies coming along you are welcome to join in and meet a few peeps. I am sure we can put another car or two or three on the rig for a few free calibrations! obviously this is measurement only not correction. Meet starts at 8.30 this Saturday 03/03/07.

Note if you are in the very "low club" please pm/mail me before you attend to avoid disappointment.

Oh and Khalial1 your car is the one booked in the middle of these research cars... :o .... Welcome to the world of chassis dynamics. :lol:

Multimap here:- http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat...0000&icon=x

Contact details if needed are in wim-web.

Sounds interesting Tony, shame there's no way I can make this down but hopefully will be able to look at the pics :rolleyes:

Jamie

Obviously the main intention is to meet members with a possible objection to explore wim's field.... This Geometry "taboo". All short notice i know, but i thought well three cars are coming in, two are "research" cars and maybe some members would like to meet and discuss this area and we could meet in the middle... Sorry we won't meet this time jammy but i guarantee a pictorial explanation for the days events. :D

If I only knew a meet is scheduled for the 3rd! When I called to book an appointment earlier this week I was told you would be on holiday for the whole week, so I booked my car in for Monday the 5th instead!

If I only knew a meet is scheduled for the 3rd! When I called to book an appointment earlier this week I was told you would be on holiday for the whole week, so I booked my car in for Monday the 5th instead!

I am on holiday!!! People pick a certain day because it's convenient for them, if this day happens to be my day off or holiday that's tuff luck Tony! I only live 10 miles away so i go in set the car then go home... Tomorrow having the research cars in i "out of the blue" thought it might be interesting for LOC members to attend and chat.

"Please note" other than the three booked cars, any other cars that go on the rig is measured only NOT corrected. We can chat Geometry and a least see weather the car has problems?

I am on holiday!!! People pick a certain day because it's convenient for them, if this day happens to be my day off or holiday that's tuff luck Tony! I only live 10 miles away so i go in set the car then go home... Tomorrow having the research cars in i "out of the blue" thought it might be interesting for LOC members to attend and chat.

"Please note" other than the three booked cars, any other cars that go on the rig is measured only NOT corrected. We can chat Geometry and a least see weather the car has problems?

I hope you didn't find my previous message offensive in anyway, as I didn't mean that at all. Just that I'm already coming on the 5th, I won't be attending on the 3rd. I hope that clears it up.

I hope you didn't find my previous message offensive in anyway, as I didn't mean that at all. Just that I'm already coming on the 5th, I won't be attending on the 3rd. I hope that clears it up.

No offence was sensed... It must have read odd that you couldn't get a booking because i'm on holiday and then read this "mini meet topic".... :blink: If anything i apologise to you!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk