Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bluetooth Car Kits

swfcdan

i was wondering if any could recommend any decent ones for my sony ericsson k800i? i dont really want to pay any more than £60 - £70 for one.

i cant go down the route of having an intergrated one as i have factory st nav and i dont like those headsets which feel like you have a dead animal hanging fro your ear so if anyone could point me in the direction to a decent one it would be much appreciated.

i know very little on these things and i notice there are a wide variety from ones connecting to the cigarette light to ones you put on on your visor.

thanks in advance

well ive just bought the sony ericsson HCB-100 thingymajig of the interweb for anyone who is interested, ill let you know how it is when i receive it

Check out the Parrot range, they are a good bit of kit, if you search on the web or eBay, you can get a intrigrated kit that uses the cars speakers for about 60 quid, had one in my old Vectra, worked very well

Check out the Parrot range, they are a good bit of kit, if you search on the web or ebay, you can get a intrigrated kit that uses the cars speakers for about 60 quid, had one in my old Vectra, worked very well

good kit but they use the Euro conector for the back of the stereo and the Lex doesnt have that so its chopping wires to fit; you may as well go for any other kit in the end.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links