Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Sport For Sale £7000 Or Open To Offers

star a

time for a change for me, so the lex has to go, my new motor is arriving in 2 weeks, and i have til then to sell, or it goes as p/x toward the new motor, the p/x is quite a poor offer, so for a quick sale i will take 7k or thereabouts.

the car is 2002 on '02 plate, astral black with black leather & escaine, no mods apart from 'blue-flame' cat-back exhaust & 'sport' grill. it has done 91,500 miles, and has recently had a 90k service at lexus cardiff. it is in good condition, although has stone chipped bonnet (touched up), the usual corroded alloys, FSH, and i am the 2nd owner, there is a small 'ding' in the rear panel behind the door, and a slight scuff on the rear bumper. Taxed until september, MOT runs out end of this month (march). I am looking for around 7k, but will negotiate. PM or e-mail me. thanks.

link to pics

also the "must be sold by march 14th" date is changed to "must be sold by march 24th" due to delays on the paperwork for the new car. (if any mods read this, is it possible to change the thread intro wording, much appreciated)

Service history, as you can see, three of the services are not stamped, but filled in by hand, so also attached is proof of servicing for the non-stamped services, any queries can be directed to the servicing dealer who can confirm services carried out.

6112500712.jpg

6112500855.jpg

i think only some people can see the pics, don't know why though. To be honest though, i've not had any interest at all. It's too late for ebay or autotrader now. Looks like the dealer will benefit. I'll be sad to see the lex go, but i am looking forward to 0-60 in 5.7, and 230bhp from my new motor, i had the order confirmation today, and the car is in stock, just waiting DVLA paperwork and the 07 reg.

i know some people slate the image, and some of the people who drive em are not the best advert for the marque in the world, but the performance and handling are too much to resist, and pretty soon, i will be the paranoid owner of a impreza WRX :blush: (couldn't afford the STi :crybaby: ) EU import to UK spec £15550 OTR (with the Mica WR blue paint). Sorry guys. My heart will belong to lexus though, and we're all toyota cousins anyway. :blush:

i know some people slate the image, and some of the people who drive em are not the best advert for the marque in the world, but the performance and handling are too much to resist, and pretty soon, i will be the paranoid owner of a impreza WRX :blush: (couldn't afford the STi :crybaby: ) EU import to UK spec £15550 OTR (with the Mica WR blue paint). Sorry guys. My heart will belong to lexus though, and we're all toyota cousins anyway. :blush:

Nice car :D i was thinking about Sti but insurance was ££££££££s and im old tooo :o

Nice car :D i was thinking about Sti but insurance was ££££££££s and im old tooo :o

thanks. insurance on WRX is grp19 but frizzells (with special CWU member discount) will do it FC for about £480, i need to double check this though, as the avarage quotes i have had are about £750

due to delay on delivery of new motor, the 'must be sold by' date is now 24th march, and it has given me chance to put it on ebay .I will also put a new MOT on it.
I've changed the date in the topic title for you :)

due to delay on delivery of new motor, the 'must be sold by' date is now 24th march, and it has given me chance to put it on ebay .I will also put a new MOT on it.

hi mate, just to give you a little pricing advice.

last summer i sold my IS200 with 65k for 6500, advertised at 6995 (FLSH, great condition etc..), so a 100k car will not sell for 7k - I suppose it depends on how fast you want to shift it, you'd get about 5k trade-in, so if I was you, i'd advertise at 6.5k and hope for 6..

hi mate, just to give you a little pricing advice.

last summer i sold my IS200 with 65k for 6500, advertised at 6995 (FLSH, great condition etc..), so a 100k car will not sell for 7k - I suppose it depends on how fast you want to shift it, you'd get about 5k trade-in, so if I was you, i'd advertise at 6.5k and hope for 6..

well i have already got a guaranteed trade in price against the new car, and have also been offered 6k. I'll let the ebay auction run, and see how it goes

p.s. Car is booked in on thursday 15th for MOT so will come with full MOT.

I notice you dont say your trade in offer is over the 5k i mentioned ;) but being serious - 6k is a good price for your car, and if i was you, i'd take it (but then thats me)..

good luck with the sale though.

thanks, bit nervous about selling on eBay, but spoke to the buyer and everything seems ok, he's sending a flatbed with the cash on wednesday or thursday (not to transport the cash, it's not like in 1p coins, the flatbed is for the motor.) . although im selling the lex, i'll still be on here. The scoobynet forum is a bit.........ummmmmm.........like a local pub :blink::devil: , whereas the LOC is like an expensive nightclub :innocent: , that is not meant to be offensive in anyway, just my observation. :unsure: