Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Washer Jets

Mr Mole

Youre looking at £30 for a pair inc vat and postage, but what you need to remember is that the fan type only come in the colours produced for the 2003 onwards cars. Then there is the same with the triple jets, they are only available in colours produced between 2000 and 2003

I thought I was not going to be able to get them! :crybaby:

At £30 I bet yoru not that fussed mate! :lol:

Youre looking at £30 for a pair inc vat and postage, but what you need to remember is that the fan type only come in the colours produced for the 2003 onwards cars. Then there is the same with the triple jets, they are only available in colours produced between 2000 and 2003

true :lol: It's not really worth it for me anyway because mine is nearly always clean unlike your heap! do you ever wash it? :P

true :lol: It's not really worth it for me anyway because mine is nearly always clean unlike your heap! do you ever wash it? :P

Behave! My out shines your nail any day of the week! And its quicker :lol:

Crish.s told me the colours are 040, 060,1c0 ,1c6, 202 ,3p0,4r4,6r4,8n6 & 8p4. think i might get a pair and spray them my colour (Astec Fire) Dont no about a group buy ,dont no who can start it :question:

Bollocks not my colour then lol.

J

In the same boat you are need 8N8, how feasible is it to respray them to different colour, and at what potential cost?

Chris.S you got the part number for this? When I tried describing it to the parts dept at Lexus Leicester, they thought I was from outer space :yawn:

I belive they started fitting them to 03 IS's.

I'm interested in these as well. Maybe Chris.S could sort out a bit of a Group Buy if there's enough of us?

Anyone got pics of how these new washer jets look like? I have an 02 plate and my jets are 3 holes each, are these the new or old washer jets?

Theres one in my garage somewhere :winky:

If you wish me to do a group buy i will, wether its triple or spray type. I can only get in the colours produced so those colours not available you either need to spray if possible or buy black ones.

£30 for a pair inc postage and vat

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links