Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Washer Jets

Mr Mole

I think he means the fan spray washers rather than the older dual jet washers.

Get them from your Lexus dealer or PM Chris.S on here.

Thanks Moffet thats what i ment :D ,Kazi must think i'm daft :duh: :lol:

I think he means the fan spray washers rather than the older dual jet washers.

Get them from your Lexus dealer or PM Chris.S on here.

Thanks Moffet thats what i ment :D ,Kazi must think i'm daft :duh: :lol:

Lol, I wondered what the hell you was jibbering on about! Im with you now! They sound pretty neat actual, Im tired of seeing the jets over spary to my roof and dribble down the bonnet! Lets us know how much they are matey. Cheers,

Kaz :D

I belive they started fitting them to 03 IS's.

I'm interested in these as well. Maybe Chris.S could sort out a bit of a Group Buy if there's enough of us?

A group buy sounds a good idea :D but £14 not 2 bad

I belive they started fitting them to 03 IS's.

I'm interested in these as well. Maybe Chris.S could sort out a bit of a Group Buy if there's enough of us?

Anyone got pics of how these new washer jets look like? I have an 02 plate and my jets are 3 holes each, are these the new or old washer jets?

there are tree types, the two jets, three jets and the fan type. I've had all three and found the fan type the best.

I'd be interested too but mine is Royal saphire so I asume they don't have the new one's in that old colour. Also I asume that they come painted otherwise it's alot of money to get those painted for what they are.

Let me know

:D

I got some last year from Chris.S for £18 (pair). They do come pre-painted and are easy to fit (there is a guide on here somewhere).

Much better than the dual jet ones! I think they started doing the fan spray ones in 2004, after the triple jet ones. Mine had dual jets so don't know what the triple jet ones are like.

I got some last year from Chris.S for £18 (pair). They do come pre-painted and are easy to fit (there is a guide on here somewhere).

Much better than the dual jet ones! I think they started doing the fan spray ones in 2004, after the triple jet ones. Mine had dual jets so don't know what the triple jet ones are like.

Not good!

After shooting all over the place and then dribbling down your bonnet.....im liking the sound of these new'ens!

Youre looking at £30 for a pair inc vat and postage, but what you need to remember is that the fan type only come in the colours produced for the 2003 onwards cars. Then there is the same with the triple jets, they are only available in colours produced between 2000 and 2003

Youre looking at £30 for a pair inc vat and postage, but what you need to remember is that the fan type only come in the colours produced for the 2003 onwards cars. Then there is the same with the triple jets, they are only available in colours produced between 2000 and 2003

What colours are these Chris?

I thought I was not going to be able to get them! :crybaby: