Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hate These...

as stated it is a vortex generator, it reenergises the boundary layer of the air that is going over the car so the airflow stays in contact with the surface for longer - only really useful at higher speeds and totally useless on a car TBH - sure it will smooth airflow a bit but not that u will ever notice

Nealry as hideous as some of the spoilers certain members on here have butched on their car.....(without mentioning names :whistling: ) but they are foul!

But, as you say, each to their own! :blush:

Nealry as hideous as some of the spoilers certain members on here have butched on their car.....(without mentioning names :whistling: ) but they are foul!

HAHA yes have to agree with u on that one - one ex member i recall in particular - looked like it had ram raided every Halfords and max muppet store in the country :sick::sick:

HAHA yes have to agree with u on that one - one ex member i recall in particular - looked like it had ram raided every Halfords and max muppet store in the country :sick::sick:

:lol::lol::lol: ........the members car im thinking of is still on here I think.....

Tickled me that post did! Haha...

:lol::lol::lol: ........the members car im thinking of is still on here I think.....

LOL :lol:

Actually I don't think there too bad!? but then I wouldn't put them on my Lex, I love the EVO's though and they suit them (aslong as there colour coded)

Who's that then? agreed its dirty! the blokes also selling a front air dam spoiler too, looks like its made from wood as theres no curve to it.

Who's that then? agreed its dirty! the blokes also selling a front air dam spoiler too, looks like its made from wood as theres no curve to it.

Trouble, and no affence intended, but a normal Altezza is not quick enough to make use of those shark fins, as for the spoiler, im not going to offend anyone. I know fatpieman69 knows who im on about as he's laughed at it himself, im certain Rob knows who im on about or has an idea as to what spoiler im on about :shifty: :o