Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

HI Iain,

I have swapped over my front sidelight (White LEDS 501 W5W), Dipped ( Xenon Bulb) , Main Beam (Xenon Bulb). The Headlight bulbs are HB3 & HB4 but I can't remember which is which.

The Sidelight LEDS make a big difference ( & look really cool), as do the Xenon bulbs (much Whiter Light).

I have the bulbs to do for the Foglights (but the swap-out means more than 5 minutes work & I have a BIG Audio install on the way that has priority). You do notice the Foglight is a yellower output so best to swap them out too.

I have changes some of the interior lights on my IS200SE. The Courtesy light (red 9 LED 31mm festoon),

the Map Reading Light (red LED BA9 ), the glove box (red LED 286 ). I have also added a strip of RED Leds under the rear shelf between the 6x9's to give the boot a nice red glow.

Red is much easier on the eyes at night, looks really cool from outside the car, and is quite original (loads of Blue lights on modded cars) but does provide less illumination, so you pays yer money etc...

There is a dashboard conversion (speedo binnacle only) available on E-Bay, but if you search the forums

there are some very mixed reports about the even spread of light . The AC Unit/ CD player is apparently very much more difficult & involves a lot of soldering.... So you could get a Blue LED Speedo not matching the rest of the dash. Up to you.

I can give you the website of a place (UK) to get some of the bulbs from,

and also a guy I have dealt with before on E-Bay for some of the interior

leds if you send me a message.

Hope this helps

Wozza

Hello,

The blue dash coversion isn't easy and does take some time. whatever you do DON'T buy the kit off eBay apparently it's awful.

Topic

Read this topic we had on the subject a while ago (about half way down onwards) And if your still interested drop me a pm with your email address and i'll send you all the instructions and stuff i have for doing it.

Stav

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links