Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

She's Gone, Say Good Bye !

my fuel light cant work in that case, i wont try to go lower than ive going as i dont think the needle will go much lower, i will have a look at it, i cant be getting as much as i thought, i didnt think it was bad on petrol.

if i add 2 gallons to my 10.2 gallon of optimax, it does bring it down a bit about 32mpg, i think

on the way down at 5.30am road was clear all the way, the way home the roads looked congested and it was raining but only took us 15 mins longer to get home

Louis,

I never used to make a habbit of leaving my petrol to go that low (all crap goes into pipes) however ... I can assure you that your petrol light works ! B)

I hate buying a new car cos 9/10 i dont know much about them i.e levels of trim differences in kit etc etc!

I didnt know 2 much about IS300's at the time of buying mine otherwise I would have got one!

Scarface's Lex was heavy!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links