th_MOV00555.jpg

This is Westwood Engineering's Dyno

PICT0308.jpg

My car on the dyno

DSCF0963.jpg

Group pics

PICT0315.jpg

DSCF0978.jpg

And finally the all important dyno sheet...

dynosheet2.jpg

Incase you can't see it properly, it says 213.3bhp at the fly with 153.5 at the wheels and 247.3 Nm torque which is about 185 ft/lb. Quite pleased with that seeing as its just a standard supercharged.

Nice pics and video Lee, good meeting you :)

Was good meeting you too, car was looking very shiny :)

Hope you had a safe journey home.

Great pics Lee and looks like the trip is going well. Hope the weather's holding out for you all.

Jamie

Was well worth it mate. We'll have to get a few more going over next time.

Nice one matey! Tried to call you earlier. Off topic mind!

I thought you had the manifold etc etc.....maybe we should organise a gb buy!

I was looking at one, GB might be good if the price is right ;)

My phone Battery went on Friday night, hope you got it sorted.

Nice pics man.. What camera you used to take this pics

All photos were taken with a mixture of the Konica Minolta A200, the Fuji S9500 and Sony DSC-T30

I was quite pleased with the turn out. I was happy with my figures, 196.8bhp at the fly with 206nm torque, and only a apexi induction kit fitted! Loved the sound of that supercharger Lee. Glad to see you were sticking to the speed limits :winky: :winky:

Car positively flew on the journey home... don't know if it was the long run on the way up or if it was just so happy to have been reunited with it's siblings..... :lol:

Lee, are you back in the UK already? how was the sailing?

Car positively flew on the journey home... don't know if it was the long run on the way up or if it was just so happy to have been reunited with it's siblings..... :lol:

Lee, are you back in the UK already? how was the sailing?

Well the fast boat we were supposed to catch got cancelled, because of bad weather, so we had to take the slow boat. Crossing was a bit rough but not as bad as we expected.

Looks like good fun.

But one thing about the convoy - turn your fcuking fog lights off! Look like a bunch of poxy Saxo's!!!

Saxo's?? whatever your on about....

We will take that into account the next time. I've never heard anyone comparing a convoy of Altezza's to a bunch of poxy Saxo's

But one thing about the convoy - turn your fcuking fog lights off!

Me and my mate were discussing that, it seems that everyone in Ireland has to drive with them on. Which after driving through Dublin I can see why, its so other drivers can actually see you. But that still doesn't stop them cutting you up :tsktsk:

And what is it with the yellow hatched boxes, that are supposed to be kept clear :question:

I left the box clear and 2 cars moved around me and filled the box up blocking the road for cars that were coming accross our lane :duh:

We could start a whole discussion about lights... lol

I had my fog lights on for exactly the reason Lee said ... not to improve the distance i could see as it was early morning, but to improve the awareness of other drivers.... especially lane changes and pulling out of junctions in front of me....

I make no apologies.... as i only turn them on during low light conditions like early morning or just before normal dipped lights are needed.... :P

@ Lee, regards yellow boxes....unfortunately basically everyone has become very selfish these days ..... :(

And what is it with the yellow hatched boxes, that are supposed to be kept clear :question:

I left the box clear and 2 cars moved around me and filled the box up blocking the road for cars that were coming accross our lane :duh:

:lol::lol::lol: Ye they are SUPPOSED to be kept clear but a lot of people dont bother! Some peole are just so impatient! You can get to penalty points on ur License if your caught blocking them. so i always leave the clear when possible!