Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Good Weather

Well with the good weather yesterday i decided to give the car a good clean up as its been about 2 months since she's got a proper clean up. Had to t-cut my door after someone hut it in a car park on friday but ended up doin the whole car lol.

img0392od9.jpg

img0395rq2.jpg

enginebaybk8.jpg

img0403yg5.jpg

img0396ns2.jpg

img0408hl1.jpg

Nice job - if I give you a fiver will you come round and do mine :D ?

It's a Lexus, people should pay you a fiver for cleaning your car! :D

(Well the old lex advert made out that people would, do you remember it?)

by the way the car looks great. :D

It was the first decent weekend in Aberdeen in ages so I did the same, all clean & shiny just like yours Jay, nice job.

ps. Where are those flats ??

Yeh its not oftn we get good weather so always best to make the most of it. The flats are over in seaton, not where you'd exactly expect to see a lexus but its not actually too bad, been here 3 years with no problem at all!

car looks well clean, i cleaned mine twice over the weekend. once when i got in from work on friday and again on the saturday. its filthy again now!!!

just out of intrest, where did u get the chrome bits and bobs under ur engine bay. (fuse covers, resevoir's)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links