Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Picture Of The Is With Tte Airbox

After hearing Lee's car at full throttle with the TTE airbox it's definitly the better choice ..... don't put a pod filter with the supercharger or risk making it sound like a " cheap Flymo lawnmomer" as one member said to me.... :lol:

After hearing Lee's car at full throttle with the TTE airbox it's definitly the better choice ..... don't put a pod filter with the supercharger or risk making it sound like a " cheap Flymo lawnmomer" as one member said to me.... :lol:

What do you mean by a pod filter Noel? Just a basic cone one?

Jamie

I think he means the s/c induction kit. If you want you can get a K&N performance air filter that fits in the TTE airbox.

What do you mean by a pod filter Noel? Just a basic cone one?

Jamie

I think he means the s/c induction kit.

Yup thats what i'm talking about.... ;)

Here you go mate

med_gallery_10227_225_417192.jpg

Very tidy mate! Im gonna clean mine this afternoon! I need to fibre glass mine where I had to cut a piece out for the Cluth resevoir. Nobody told me until I fitted the S/C!

and of course, lets not forget the monster, the first one officially supercharged in the UK(not including the 5 test cars done by LGB), and the first UK car to be officially supercharged by TTE........... :)

adn.sized.jpg

and of course, lets not forget the monster, the first one officially supercharged in the UK(not including the 5 test cars done by LGB), and the first UK car to be officially supercharged by TTE........... :)

adn.sized.jpg

Sweet as mate! Looks gleaming!

• 16 years later...

Hi,

I don’t know if anyone will read me, but I have been looking for information and maybe here someone knows the answer.

I bought the Ranked One compressor kit and the TTE air box but, once it has arrived, I have found out that it has not got the hole to connect it to the compressor and I also do not know which part or sleeve I need to link both of them. 

I would really appreciate any help. Thanks.