Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Time For Another

Chris.S

chris what about an overnighter in stoke and going out for a couple of lagers up town?people are welcome to stay at my place.just an idea.

1st to sleep with Raj :winky: i know what he is like after a few :lol: :D

chris what about an overnighter in stoke and going out for a couple of lagers up town?people are welcome to stay at my place.just an idea.

I cant see why not, the only thing i can think of that may be a problem is if we have some piccies not all the cars will be present if people want a bevvy

Or we can go for the usual meal etc and then those who want get slaughtered can go back to yours and have a few drinks and stop over

filthy,youre putting people of gayboy :lol:

you dirty boi, you have to turn it gay don't you :lol:

So what you reckon ?

say the Friday night 30th for a meet, meal and some piccies and those who wish to stay over and get bladdered can do so afterwards at Rsarins

Ok add you names to the list

place not decided as yet but will be in Stoke, the date and time are Friday 30th March @ 7.00pm

Chris

Kazi

i love my is200

what about me add me name too.

@Y2kanjar i know its far mate,but youre still welcome to stay over and leave in morning,im sure a few may have to if they are planning on having a few drinkies.got lots of safe parking,dont live in a scally area :D ,not anymore anyway.

has anyone seen Leeiceman,im sure he will be up for it,think i sent him a message,but he may not have got it,as a few people have complained to me recently bout my messages

what about me add me name too.

@Y2kanjar i know its far mate,but youre still welcome to stay over and leave in morning,im sure a few may have to if they are planning on having a few drinkies.got lots of safe parking,dont live in a scally area :D ,not anymore anyway.

has anyone seen Leeiceman,im sure he will be up for it,think i sent him a message,but he may not have got it,as a few people have complained to me recently bout my messages

I'm still here mate, only just spotted the post. I did get your message but we were in Ireland at the time and for some reason some of my txts would send back home :huh:

I should be ok for this. Friday nights is the busiest time for me work wise, its when we're able to catch most people at home :)