Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I finally did it...

Been trying to sell my IS200 :

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...mp;#entry419702

Was after advice on an RX 350 here:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=40075

My wife and I have just purchased a brand new RX350 SE Multimedia... Got a stonking deal from Lexus Southend (our 4th Lexus).

Very pleased and particularly impressed that they took both my IS and my wife's Honda CR-V in part-ex *and* gave us such a good price *and* a wodge of cash off the new motor.

Well done Lexus is all I can say!

We've gone for Stafford Blue with Pembroke (black?) leather interior...

I went from an IS to an RX.

Not as exciting (?) but far more comfy and the kids love it for all the extra leg room.

Nice buy. :D

Out of interest... does anybody know if I get voice recognition with the RX 350 SE MM ? Just noticed it on the "Technology Explorer" section of the Lexus website.

The car I am getting was "in stock". That's why I can collect it this coming Saturday. The sales guy told me that they ordered in 2 extra cars to meet their targts. They were not pre-registered, so I will be the first owner.

I'm wondering how I can tell that the car is a 2007 model year? Are there any differences I should be looking for? I trust the dealer, but just wondered!!

I'm wondering how I can tell that the car is a 2007 model year? Are there any differences I should be looking for? I trust the dealer, but just wondered!!

Call lexus Custoemr Services, give them the chassis # and I'm sure they could clarify for you. I persoanlly would NEVER trust any car salesman - I would like to verify any information they give me through other means. However, when purchasing our RX, I have to say Lexus Sales people were much bettter than any previous I have enocuntered ;)

As a rule though, and IIRC, then most cars registered in say 'late 2006' will be the 2007MY - with the enxt revisions being about August 2007 for the 2008 MY.

Out of interest... does anybody know if I get voice recognition with the RX 350 SE MM ? Just noticed it on the "Technology Explorer" section of the Lexus website.

You definately do get voice recognition on the 350 SE with the activation button on the steering wheel.

Although the manual does NOT list the available commands...you will need to Google for them....I can't find the link I had.

Jay