Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Are We Doing The Cheltenham Curry Meet This Year?

aido

Not seen Raz about for a while, I couldn't make many meets (if any really) last year and fancying getting to some this year, and one of my favourites was the Cheltenham curry meet where we get bladdered afterwards in Montpellier!

Just wondered if any of the rest of you fancied it before speaking to Lenny himself :)

It's always summer anyway, just wondered if it was fancied..

We normally do a Saturday evening for the meal, last one I made we started drinking early doors and made it through into the early hours :)

It's best in the sunshine this one, and it wouldn't be quite the same without you Mat, I need someone to pick on!

@ Raj, I love a good beer session, not gonna be around this month but give us a ring anytime you fancy a Chessie session, get yourself and Gord over and we'll paint the town black!

defo mate,im always up for a mini beer fest,we will have to arrange something soon,i was just saying to gord the other day we have to hook up with aido and the boys soon and have a session.When you are free,let gayboy know and we'll arrange a date thats convenient.

As long as we avoid going into that pub that we walked into last year with that Stone Island crew who wanted to start trouble... :lol:

Was that the one after Japfest? Where I was down the other end of the pub when they kicked off? lol

As long as we avoid going into that pub that we walked into last year with that Stone Island crew who wanted to start trouble... :lol:

Was that the one after Japfest? Where I was down the other end of the pub when they kicked off? lol

Yep that was the one ............. wrong colour, wrong place ! ;)

A gleeful looking bunch!!

you coming down for it then ? would be nice to put a face to a name :winky:

I am dieting for my next shoot so no and the mood i am in because of it i will end up being charged with section 18.

Wanna put a face to the name here:

pipcanvasyp3.jpg

Knock yourself out.

A gleeful looking bunch!!

you coming down for it then ? would be nice to put a face to a name :winky:

I am dieting for my next shoot so no and the mood i am in because of it i will end up being charged with section 18.

Wanna put a face to the name here:

pipcanvasyp3.jpg

Knock yourself out.

:question::question: looks a bit Graham Norton for me