Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lh Passenger Undertray Required

6OLDE

Hi everyone,

bit of an odd request but I was hoping that one of the brothers on this forum could help me. I'm after the Left hand plastic undertray that runs from the front to the back of the car - situated on the passenger side.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Goldie.

P.S I can pick up locally in Manchester.

I'm sure Mat C will have a few "lying around" :D

Bruv I hope Matt C has some, in fact I hope anyone of the LOC fraternity can help me out..lol

I brought the smaller of the two on the right hand side from lex leicester last week for £30 inc VAT. Try Lexus and you may be pleasently supprised!?

Is it really important to get this replaced ie what does it do? .... i think i lost mine a couple of months back and havent noticed any difference. :duh:

Is it really important to get this replaced ie what does it do? .... i think i lost mine a couple of months back and havent noticed any difference. :duh:

Stops water spraying up into the engine bay and soaking all things, especially electrical.

I'm sure Mat C will have a few "lying around" :D

Bruv I hope Matt C has some, in fact I hope anyone of the LOC fraternity can help me out..lol

I brought the smaller of the two on the right hand side from lex leicester last week for £30 inc VAT. Try Lexus and you may be pleasently supprised!?

Tried Lex, they want £60 + VAT for the piece,tried the breakers yards & nothing....Someone MUST have a spare one......

Stops water spraying up into the engine bay and soaking all things, especially electrical.

I thought we were talking about one of the two 'undertray type bits' at the back, ie on either side just in front of the rear wheels - are those as important as the front one?

Forums

News

Membership