Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Is-250, Which Colour?

Hi,

Well, I finally ordered my new Is-250 SE Auto, Argentic Ice/Beige Interior.

Anyway, over the past few days I have been wondering if I choose the correct colour, as I didn't really spend too much time on the colour schemes. This morning I called my Lexus dealer and he said it wouldn't be a problem if I changed my mind this week. I'm gonna visit the showroom tomorrow to spend more time on choosing a colour, my 2 faves are Brechin slate and argentic ice, i really can't decide between the two.

Just wondered what everyone elses favourite colour/combination is?

Thanks,

Hi,

Anyway, over the past few days I have been wondering if I choose the correct colour, as I didn't really spend too much time on the colour schemes. This morning I called my Lexus dealer and he said it wouldn't be a problem if I changed my mind this week. I'm gonna visit the showroom tomorrow to spend more time on choosing a colour, my 2 faves are Brechin slate and argentic ice, i really can't decide between the two.

Thanks,

I chose Argento Ice, but with a black interior.

I test drove a 250 with a beige interior and rejected it for two reasons - first it looked as though it would soil easily, but more importantly, the very pale rear shelf gave strong reflections in the rear window when the sun shone.

However, I would have been happy with the Brechin Slate exterior - my wife preferred the paler colour and I must say it looks very nice.

Hi,

Thanks,

I chose Argento Ice, but with a black interior.

I test drove a 250 with a beige interior and rejected it for two reasons - first it looked as though it would soil easily, but more importantly, the very pale rear shelf gave strong reflections in the rear window when the sun shone.

However, I would have been happy with the Brechin Slate exterior - my wife preferred the paler colour and I must say it looks very nice.

Gotta be Brechin Slate. But then, of course, I'm biased :P

I looked at the Argento Ice and the Brechin Slate cars side-by-side and then there was no doubt about it. It's just a subtle difference from the standard silver, and as there are SOOO many silver cars on the road it's nice to be a bit more unique :winky:

Also, I used to have the beige interior on my IS200 but was not so keen on the new beige shade. I personally also think the black interior works better with lighter exterior Just my 2p!