Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The 18" alloy wheels for a Lexus GS300 Sport are about as rare as rocking horse siht!!!

Is there anywhere that perhaps makes replicas of these wheels?

Or are Lexus dealers the last resort, is so how much is a set from them? il be sitting down when i read the answer to this one!!!

Hello Waz!

Have you searched mkivsupra.net? I think I remember mention of about a grand for a set after 10% discount.

I believe they are still on the TTE web site, so presumably are available new.

Hello Waz!

Have you searched mkivsupra.net? I think I remember mention of about a grand for a set after 10% discount.

Gareth old bean

Im glad your here aswell. :)

I honestly never thought the Supra boys would be into these wheels, i think iv only ever seen ONE Supra with these wheels on. But il check them out and see what see what i can find.

Perhaps a silly question, but whats ... er.... TTE again??? :blink:

Check out Ebay.

I will be putting my spare set on soon under this user name.

No tyres or ten inch rears though.

er .... how soon?

I can live without the tyres but what do you mean no 10" rears? Just to clear it up, are you only selling the fronts or are the rears a different size?

Give me a shout as to what their like and what you might be looking for them! :winky:

Hello Waz!

Gareth old bean

I'm glad you're here as well. :)

I honestly never thought the Supra boys would be into these wheels, I think I've only ever seen ONE Supra with these wheels on. But I'll check them out and see what see what I can find.

Perhaps a silly question, but what's ... er.... TTE again??? :blink:

They love 'em Waz. They look good on Soarers, Supras, anything.

TTE = Toyota Team Europe, I think.

http://www.tte.de/

The Lexus part numbers are somewhere on mkivsupra.net.

They love 'em Waz. They look good on Soarers, Supras, anything.

TTE = Toyota Team Europe, I think.

http://www.tte.de/

The Lexus part numbers are somewhere on mkivsupra.net.

Well they were easy enough to find on the TTE website, but nobody mentioned anything about TTE being in Germany. Whats that all about!!! :o

And how easy is it to get them here without giving an arm and a leg for 'em?

Well they were easy enough to find on the TTE website, but nobody mentioned anything about TTE being in Germany. Whats that all about!!! :o

And how easy is it to get them here without giving an arm and a leg for 'em?

Could a Toyota dealer order TTE parts, or could a Lexus dealer order them under the Lex part numbers?

It would be worth paying the LOC membership if Lexus would give a discount :)

In all honesty Gareth, wether i go through Toyota, Lexus or go direct to TTE one way or the other il be getting shafted by the lot of them.

TTE because of their location and hence delivery wont be easy. Toyota and Lexus coz they're ..... dealers!

I really do want these wheels but i might have to start looking at what else looks good on a GS300 aswell, which is a shame really. :crybaby:

In all honesty Gareth, whether I go through Toyota, Lexus or go direct to TTE one way or the other I'll be getting shafted by the lot of them. TTE because of their location and hence delivery won't be easy. Toyota and Lexus coz they're ..... dealers!

I really do want these wheels but I might have to start looking at what else looks good on a GS300 as well, which is a shame really. :crybaby:

True. IIRC they were somewhere around £1000 for a set of 4 with 8.5 inch front and 10 inch rear.

Perhaps you can find someone else who wants a set, split randyreindeer's four 8.5s and buy just the 10-inch rears :)

I've got a pair of ten inch rears with as new Tyres fitted but i just haven't got around to putting them on. I love looking at them in the garage. Deffo not for sale though.

Wasim.

I have a set of four standard size MK1 sport wheels.

Perhaps you can find someone else who wants a set, split randyreindeer's four 8.5s and buy just the 10-inch rears :)

er . . . . your not intrested in buying a set of MK1 sport alloys are you gareth??? :blush:

Yeah i guess that could be a plan but its a case of finding some one who wants to go through the hassle of getting them.

Im assuming handling or anything daft like that isnt affected by the lack of 10" wheels on the rear?

Wasim.

I have a set of four standard size MK1 sport wheels.

By standard do you mean 4 wheels in 8.5" x 18" size?

And you have a PM mate. :)

If you really like them mate £1000 is not much to pay for 4 x 18" wheels :winky:

Do you know if that price tag includes tyres?

If it does THEN they'll be worth it. :D

If you really like them mate £1000 is not much to pay for 4 x 18" wheels :winky:

Do you know if that price tag includes tyres?

If it does THEN they'll be worth it. :D

I very much doubt it mate

Wasim

If you are patient they often come up on eBay.

As an alternative the five spoke GS design that is similar to the IS standard five spoke is not bad though only 17" also the standard Mk2 sport 18" wheels are not too bad on the Mk1 GS.

THOUGHT I'D SEEN A DECENT SET ON EBAY, BUT TURNS OUT IT WAS JUST ONE WHEEL... DOH!

Just my bloody luck! :crying:

Keith B

Iv always wanted a GS ever since i saw one. But the main attraction to it was the way the wheels set the car off. It was almost like they "made" the car if you know what i mean. A GS without them wheels, especially standard 16" wheels, looks kinda naked!

Jemram - Those wheels quite seem to suit the LS400 mate, good choice.

yes they are just over £1000 for a set with the wide rears with the 10% discount

I bought a set from lexus and waited 3 mths for the 8.5 inch fronts and 6 months for the 10" Rears, before they came i got fed up and ordered the 10" ones straight from TTE, the wait wasnt so log but both 10" sets arrived at once !

Hence... i now have a spare set of 10" rears spare in the box

Looking for £590 for them if your interested.

I'm selling mine buddy need refurbing but they are straight and true, new tyres on the rears(only 3weeks old) and the fronts are only about 6 months old with plenty of grip. I'd let the spare go as well if you wanted it.

I have seven centre caps 3 are perfect one was damaged by some little t+sser that wanted the wheels!! :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

Was going to put them on e-bay today

Regards Craig

Let me know if you want pictures.

I'm selling mine buddy need refurbing but they are straight and true, new tyres on the rears(only 3weeks old) and the fronts are only about 6 months old with plenty of grip. I'd let the spare go as well if you wanted it.

I have seven centre caps 3 are perfect one was damaged by some little t+sser that wanted the wheels!! :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

Was going to put them on e-bay today

Regards Craig

Let me know if you want pictures.

Craig

You have a PM mate. :winky: