Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Car For Sale

Anees

NO, NOT THE LEXUS! :P

For sale is a Mazda 323F. If you know anyone after a cheap realiable runabout, its a good buy:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=220089562933

Dents are all due to my sister! :P She has owned it since I got my Lexus in 2004. Car still going strong.

It was the first proper car that I owned and was my pride and joy at the time...:lol:

Need to get it sold asap since its taking up space and the road tax runs out quite soon.

Thanks for any help,

Anees :)

If this had been a few months ago i would've taken u up on this, i had a 323f before my lexus, absolutly loved it and was so gutted when i crashed it. Absolutly brillaint wee cars and v.cheap to run!

Good luck with the sale mate!

If this had been a few months ago i would've taken u up on this, i had a 323f before my lexus, absolutly loved it and was so gutted when i crashed it. Absolutly brillaint wee cars and v.cheap to run!

Good luck with the sale mate!

Thanks mate, it was a step up from my first car (Toyota Starlet) and loved it with the CD Player, A/C and all the toys. I must say i do prefer the clutch on the Mazda compared to the Lexus, its much more for giving. Your right about the cheap to run bit, Road Tax is only £105 for the year.

Had a few people interested in this car now, so hopefully one of them are genuine and actually buy it. Will be sad to see it go actually...

i am looking for a cheap car too run the 40mile trip too work everyday, was really looking for a £300 1.1 banger, will have too keep an eye on this

Had to Relist it: :yawn:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=220091022858

Winning bidder wanted me to wait over 2 weeks before they could collect the car, but they didn't check if that was okay with me before bidding and if I had waiting and they then say they don't want it after two weeks, my road tax will be almost up! So I've relisted it again. :)