Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Front Indicator Bulb Replacement

Noticed that every time I indicated left it would tick very fast ratehr than normal, so checked and it looks liek the buld has blown. I like this lil indication thingy very handy.

Now im looking to replace the bulb but had a quick look under thebonet and looks like a maze, *** knows now im gona get my hands in a small gap!!!

Is it easy and simple to change the bulb or a a pain in the **** :tsktsk:

If you still havnt done it then look on top of the headlight. You will notice a little plastic bit leading to the indictor lense, held in place by a small philips screw.

Undo that screw and the whole indicator unit will just come straight out. Change the bulb and then push it back in place and screw it back again. Shouldnt take more than 5mins, and once out you have loads of space.

This is also the best method if you need to change your side/parking lights. Best access is by removing the whole indicator unit and getting to the side light from the side. Iv just taken mine out and now im going to Halfrauds to get the side light and then just push it all back in place.

If you still havnt done it then look on top of the headlight. You will notice a little plastic bit leading to the indictor lense, held in place by a small philips screw.

Undo that screw and the whole indicator unit will just come straight out. Change the bulb and then push it back in place and screw it back again. Shouldnt take more than 5mins, and once out you have loads of space.

This is also the best method if you need to change your side/parking lights. Best access is by removing the whole indicator unit and getting to the side light from the side. Iv just taken mine out and now im going to Halfrauds to get the side light and then just push it all back in place.

Thanks but I got it sorted it was not hard i had to undo the Battery holder and it was simple 1 min joby, they could have made it easier by having the Battery 2 inches to the left so people can thier hands in easily