Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nokia N73 + 1gb + Tomtom 6 + Divx Player

MrADeveci

Just a word of warning be very careful selling your phone on Ebay. Especially check during the last few hours and be prepared to delete peoples bids as you get brand new members bidding in the last few minutes then trying to scam you and send the phone to Nigeria etc.

My mate tried to sell his old K750i and ended up in debt to Ebay for about £50 quid cause every time somebody bid in the last few minutes then tried scamming him to send it abroad.

(Remember if the Paypal address is unconfirmed they can reverse the transaction up to six months later)

I can vouch for this phone it is very good, can get a 2 gig chip for £40 and that holds 2000 photos and about 300-400 songs.

All the photos graphs ive posted on this site have been from my mobile, there pretty darn good

Cheers mate, you can get a 2GB card now for £15 incl delivery ! ;)
Just a word of warning be very careful selling your phone on Ebay. Especially check during the last few hours and be prepared to delete peoples bids as you get brand new members bidding in the last few minutes then trying to scam you and send the phone to Nigeria etc.

My mate tried to sell his old K750i and ended up in debt to Ebay for about £50 quid cause every time somebody bid in the last few minutes then tried scamming him to send it abroad.

(Remember if the Paypal address is unconfirmed they can reverse the transaction up to six months later)

Cheers, I'm aware of these people .... they can try ! :)