Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Too All Loc Members

D3NUM

hi too everybody,just got an x reg is200 sport at the weekend and just thought i would join up and introduce myself as im new to these cars and may need some help with technical issue's as ive got some big plans :D

Welcome to LOC :)

I'm sure you'll find the answers to all of your questions here, there are a lot of knowledgeable guys here, some of them don't post all that often but you usually get all the info you'll ever need :)

thanks folks,well my plans are at the moment as follows:

already fitted hid lights,on order is tein coilovers,strut brace,carbon grille,l.e.d carbon rear lights and 8.5 X 19" oz giotto II alloys which will be getting the centres colour coded to the car (grey). Think it should look good and i will post up some pics when its done,oh and since i build stainless steel exhausts for a living then i will be making one lol. Plans for next year will be s/charger or turbo conversion :D

• 4 months later...

Hi again folks and sorry its been so long since ive been on and not posted any pics yet :( . Well most of the mods are done now,just waiting on ordering my seibon carbon bonnet,front lip and rear lip,when i save the rest of the money lol :D . Its been a bit of a nightmare as not long after i joined the forum and put up my plans, one of my mates borrowed the car and lost it on a corner,hitting the o/s/r wheel of the kerb and bending the rear hub etc :( :( . I just left the car in the corner off the workshop till i basically had all the suspension,wheels etc etc and now its mostly done so heres the pics hopefully :D :D :D

1001679jf5.jpg

This is it with one of the hid's fitted.

1001681rw5.jpg

this is the rear wheel after the kerb impact :(

1001683dh6.jpg

a wee bit rear steer i feel lol

1001684ri8.jpg

still has the dirt and scars from the field :(

1001694br9.jpg

the motors for my edfc controller :D

1001696yi8.jpg

my lovely new shiney tein coilovers :D

1001695km5.jpg

the new rear hub and link rod from lexus,oh how my mates arse hurts lmao

1001697ay5.jpg

my new cheap eBay strut brace

1001698gs9.jpg

carbon grille from usa :D

1001702ix0.jpg

view with the strut brace and both hid's :D

1001703jd6.jpg

a wee bit low i feel :(

1001704me7.jpg

the car with standard rear lights

1001706tr3.jpg

now with the LED rear lights :D

13042007004vt3.jpg

the front of the car with my new number plate on it :D

09052007031vf7.jpg

the front wheel 19" oz galileo with toyo tyres :D still too low and needing adjusted :D

Well thats all for now,i will get more pics uploaded later tonight or tomorrow :D :D

that was only a quick picture of the plate mate,its actually in the normal place with the surround but i did think about getting the bumper recess smoothed but decided against it as it looked like alot of work and cost lol. The exhaust is made and its a 2 box cat back and i've opted for the jap style with a 4" straight cut box sitting slanted(pics to follow) and as for the wheels well i wanted a bigger dish but because i'm running the car as low i needed a low offset (47.5) but because they are a proper 3 piece wheel im looking into getting a new lips but with a 30mm dish front and 60mm dish at the back and trying to stretch the tyres as the tein suspension is solid and little or no movement :D :D :D

09052007029ls3.jpg

a picture of the car before it was raised slightly(couldn't turn the wheels at this height lmao)

12052007034wi0.jpg

at it ride height and with my company logo on it

22072007091xr5.jpg

and a picture of it in all its glory lol at JAE 2007 and it was nice and clean for once hehe

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links