Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Parking

RobIS200

just out of interest how many people on here park on the white line in the middle of two parking spaces in a supermarket car park to avoid door dents?? :question:

not saying i do of course :whistling::blush:

hiya i dont park on the white line but i do park rite @ the back of the car park where no one else is and then have too walk miles with my shoppin lol :D

just out of interest how many people on here park on the white line in the middle of two parking spaces in a supermarket car park to avoid door dents?? :question:

not saying i do of course :whistling::blush:

Not me, but I do like to park my old pickup about 6 inches from such selfish B's. :lol:

I park as far as possible - in a bit of the carpark that has weeds

1 year on and no dings, but two worn out knees

My wife gets annoyed that she has to walk so far all the time because I park where no one else parks at the opposite end of the car park. On the up side, im fitter( :question: ) and my lex loves it.

I park as far as possible - in a bit of the carpark that has weeds

1 year on and no dings, but two worn out knees

My wife gets annoyed that she has to walk so far all the time because I park where no one else parks at the opposite end of the car park. On the up side, im fitter( :question: ) and my lex loves it.

Im very fussy where I park mine. Avoid big 4x4s, people carriers , cars with kids seats in and avoid parking next to heaps of junk!

Why is it though, you park in an car that has other cars in but lots of open spaces and you can almost bet that when you return to your car, someone has parked next you depsite having loads of other spaces around?

Anyway, to answer the question, yes, I sometimes use two spaces :D

I have a car seat :)

I am also picking up an new RX 350 tomorrow :)

You can be sure though that I can't stand those ******ers that dent car doors!!! I'm ultra ultra careful when getting my 4 month old son out of our car - and will continue to do so even when I'm a 4x4 owner :o

I do park as far away as possible in tescos car park though! and I have been known *very* rarely to park across 2 spaces...

at night when the car park isn't busy i do take up two spaces, during the day i park as far away as needs be.

i wouldn't dare do that during busy times, even i might let my trolley run into your car. Especially if its a BMW. :whistling:

Why is it though, you park in an car that has other cars in but lots of open spaces and you can almost bet that when you return to your car, someone has parked next you depsite having loads of other spaces around?

Thats exactly right!! I was with Gord once and I had parked in the row behind him in the car park and he had parked in the row in front. Empty car park! We come back and some :tsktsk: in a MPV decided to park next to him! He was not pleased!.... :ohmy::ohmy:

I hardly take my car in any supermarket car parks, just take some one elses :P

The parking next to other cars in a car park, is actually a physicolgical thing. A group of people did a study about it, i think it came down to the fact that people dont like to feel alone and isolated, so parking your car next to somone gives you that feeling, or something like that :S

The parking next to other cars in a car park, is actually a physicolgical thing. A group of people did a study about it, i think it came down to the fact that people dont like to feel alone and isolated, so parking your car next to somone gives you that feeling, or something like that :S

I'm just a plain loner then! :D

On a bad note I parked in milton keynes in a £1 an hour space (never been there before) had a space either side and behind me. came back 2 hours later and some *** ***** *** ** ****** **** **** :angry: **** ***** had scraped the rear bumper! luckily nearly all of is polished out just a very minor scratch.

i always try and park away from the others,and not any where near the trolly parks,if the car park is on a hill i park at the top as a runaway trolly wont go uphill. how sad is that and a short walk wont do you any harm :D