Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi All!

as sooon as you change em,the car will feel great for the first couple of weeks.also if you can try and supercharge it,they are sellin brand new £1850 fitted,takes the power from 156 to 210hp.very good mod,i must say.

standard, supercharged , turbocharged

How does this help? :lol:

Use IK22 in my S/C 200. As Jamie says, IK20 are fine in a N/A IS200. Main difference is the IK22 can with stand high temperature, well, thats what I was told.

The IK22 arent cheap either.

I was checking last night, as I will have to upgrade the plus once I have the supercharger fitted. There are many UK companies selling the IK22's but at higher priced than of those you can buy from eBay USA including the postage and packaging. I think this also goes for the IK20's as well.

Basically imyruff, you require the IK20's for your model of Lex.

Jamie

FYI:

S/C - SuperCharged

T/C - TurboCharged

N/A - Normally Aspirated

I was checking last night, as I will have to upgrade the plus once I have the supercharger fitted. There are many UK companies selling the IK22's but at higher priced than of those you can buy from eBay USA including the postage and packaging. I think this also goes for the IK20's as well.

Basically imyruff, you require the IK20's for your model of Lex.

Jamie

FYI:

S/C - SuperCharged

T/C - TurboCharged

N/A - Normally Aspirated

Bought mine off eBay USA. Works out at about £9 each plus postage from what I can remember.

Bought mine off ebay USA. Works out at about £9 each plus postage from what I can remember.

It's only £8 each plus postage from a eBay UK seller - davkel66, I bought 6 for £52 including postage. I did read somewhere on the forum though that some got them from eBay US for around £30-£40 total, think the seller is creativeperformance or something close.

Hi, you need 6 spark plugs, the seller that ADIE suggested is the seller i bought mine off last month, took about 5 days to arrive and cost £35 inckuding postage and packaging, arrived as described.

oh, and boy does it make a difference, so much smoother and responsive!!!! :D

Regards Pumatron.