Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I have owned an IS-250 for 2 months and it is really good. At the end of March we are taking it over to Belgium for a few days and I wonder how to turn the lights over for driving on the right. I know you can turn off the swiveling bit, but that does not alter the low beam direction. On my last car (a Merc) there were marks on the light covers where you could put tape and it would adjust the low beams for right-hand driving. How is this done on my IS-250 please?

Any advice most welcome.

John

I drive on the Continent a lot & just use my lights as normal & have never had a problem given I dip them

immediately I face on-coming traffic.

Also remember our h/lamps are designed specifically not to "blind" the driver in front.

Tel :driving:

I drive on the Continent a lot & just use my lights as normal & have never had a problem given I dip them

immediately I face on-coming traffic.

Also remember our h/lamps are designed specifically not to "blind" the driver in front.

Tel :driving:

OK, thanks a lot I'll give it a go without any tape on the lights or switching off AFS.

John